Kudos to Jon B....

SlayTay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to thank Jon B for the telephone help and information he has provided me on several occasions. Me, being the cheap b*****d I am, have always worked on my own cars and have a hard time paying(morally) the 'special Viper Owners price' charged for Viper hardware. Jon takes the bite out of those prices.

P.S. Did I mention he sells good products at good prices. I will be calling for some EBC pads soon.
Thanks Jon,
Taylor

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gtsviper:
First it's a Bill Pemberton/Woodhouse love fest and now Brobst is elevated to Sainthood? ....Ok, Ok, Jon helped me out on more occasions than I can remember but I'm still loyal to you Bill. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My baby brother is a priest (My Brother The Father) so Ma sez he is the only Brobst destined for certain sainthood. But thanks for the kind words, and gtsvipers, too ! JonB

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First it's a Bill Pemberton/Woodhouse love fest and now Brobst is elevated to Sainthood?
What's with the emotional saps who own Vipers? Next thing you know I'm going to have to put a box of tissues next to the monitor!
Ok, Ok, Jon helped me out on more occasions than I can remember but I'm still loyal to you Bill. (Does this get me higher on the list for an 03?)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte