Kudos to Snake Bitten

King RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snake Bitten gave me his advice on a stereo upgrade for my viper and when I could not find the equipment he suggested, he purchased it and mailed to me using his own money and time. By the way I have never met him or spoken to him before this transaction. I am glad he is in our viper community.
I think I will not pay him in order to teach him a lesson for good deeds. Kidding! Checks in the mail

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here, that b*****d has helped me out too
smile.gif

S

SUN RA KAT

Snake Bitten has helped me out as well.

The list continues...

jamie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stop this, his head is going to explode, just kidding.
Snake Bitten is a true Viper fanatic and offers lots of help to everyone!! Now if he would just pick up the tab once in awhile
smile.gif

JH23JOB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those of you who don't know Gerald ( G-man ), here's a photo of him that was taken at the last Viper cruise.
You must be registered for see images

JK !!! He really is a good guy, and full of something.............Oh yeah, very good advice !!

Hey Gerald, Don't put that Black car away quite yet. I heard we're supposed to be getting some decent weather in Minnesota soon.

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was wondering what he looked like.
You must be the fella Gerald was telling me about with the Blue w/stripes GTS.
Thanks Dan, now I'll know what he looks like when we meet this winter in Duluth
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JH23JOB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bigfoot,

You coming to Duluth ?? When ?? Is Gerald going to be here too ?? I dunno if the local Vixen Babes will be able to handle him lookin' so sauve. I told him he'd better stay in the cities....... The Hotties only like Blue/White Vipers here in Duluth
wink.gif

2002graphiteviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
laughing2[1].gif

Awesome one Dan - I bet Ger just sat there and stared at it wondering what he can do to get you back...

God I wish I had my digital camera link - I got a pic of Gerald at a car show dusting his car off - I accidently hung a pair of black fuzzy dice from his windshield - and he didn't notice them hanging off his mirror for hours...

Besides only using his car if there is no rain in the Northern Hemisphere - I guess he is ok...

Hey, he bought me and Jamie a matchbox viper the other day for $4.50! A true hero to humanity... He is a little f'ing sensitive though!

Surly 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
King Snake,

I am the proud owner of a millenium RT/10 and am in the market for a new sound system as well. Seems as though with the new exhaust package i've installed combined with top down cruising, i am practically without tunes. Care to share the suggestion for stereo upgrades with me? Love the sound of my engine, but not without good tunes as well!

Thanks,

Surly 1

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am also looking for some stereo & amplifier options for a RT/10. Any ideas would be appreciated. Engine sounds great, but the stereo kinda *****.

Thanks
Andy

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey JH23JOB,
Ya Snake said I should meet with you guys down there to get a VIPER FIX for the winter.
Man I'm all for that!
I'm looking forward to them MGD's.
Only problem is, I usually drink twice as many of those US beers as I do Canadian beers due to the low Alcohol content.
No big deal, just twice as many trips to the boys room!
grazy.gif
grazy.gif
grazy.gif
grazy.gif

Glen,
I emailed you the other day about your exhaust, I'm very interested!
TJ

JH23JOB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bigfoot,

That sounds like a great plan !! Just let me know when you're coming down, and we'll do that. I'm the designated driver to get you to and from the watering holes.

Seems I'm also the "eye glasses" for people as it get's closer to last call. I'm constantly having to tell the G-man which Hotties, are actually NOT what they seem after 11pm.....

Nasty 10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guys
I just replaced the entire system in my 2001 RT/10. If you PM me your email address I'll send you a couple of photos
yesnod.gif

Eclipse 6 disk in dash head unit
2 Hifonics Zeus amps
MBQuart mids and tweets (in doors)
JLAudio 10W6v2 in fiberglass enclosure (passenger floor area)

The trunk was carpeted, then the amps and crossovers were mounted using vinyl and plexiglass
cool.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felixagg