Lacombe days car show...

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anyone else going to attend this years lacombe days car show.It is this saturday downtown by the main mall instead of up in the old field by the track.This will bring out many more spectators as the parade route is passing this area and people will want to get there to get a good view of the events.Should be a good time so let me know if you are going and we can meet and go as a group.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lacombe is my family name.
I didn't know they named a city after me !!!!
I should come and visit one day.

It was named after Fr. Lacombe. He may be your great,great,great uncle as he came from the east.:D
I ran into a gal the other day whose name is Lacombe as well. Asked her if she was related and she said she did not know the town existed until she moved to Red Deer...13 miles south.

Is this monsoon supposed to be over by then, Shane? We must have had 3" of rain in as many days. If it quits raining I will be extra busy at work as this weather has delayed jobs that were supposed to be done already.:dunno:

RACR77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Let us know a time, where you will be meeting and we will be there.

Hey SilveRT8 that would be a great drive, see ya next year :D

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
show starts at 11 so i figure i would leave the house at about 9 30 or 10 am so i can get a good spot and clean the car.So let me know if anyone wants to meet at our house befor we go..

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
By the way, We were promised there'd be Porsches to spank! LOL.

Ted

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this year is not a good year for Jodi and myself to make any trips in a few more years i will be done the school thing then we will have the cash to do the trips.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yah, we're wishin the best for you and your wife Shane. You're enjoying the new baby at least.

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang