Lakeland FL club meet....

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
... I couldn't find anyone else saying anything about it, so I'll go first.

Started off a bit of a drag, Joel and I couldn't find the meeting spot off exit 14....but thanks to RickSRT10, he hooked us up with directions.

I had a lot of fun, I really want to thank Rick and Joel, as they made sure I enjoyed the day. It was great to finally meet Cudaman :headbang: He'll make a viper racer out of me yet.

The food was great! The outback did a very good job. The highlight for me was the cruise. I had a few nice passes and played a little leap frog as the Vipers "softly" rocked the back roads. I wonder what the guy in the mini van was thinking when I flew past him. then a bunch of other vipers did the same. :D :lmao:

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is always fun cruising and even more fun drag racing! It was good meeting you too, although you didn't look all that disturbed to me, maybe just slightly pissed:lmao:

Cudaman:usa:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know where the meeting spot was for the Orlando side but the Tampa side is typically ******* Barrel in I-4 exit 10.

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Saturday Oct 13. A few of us are meeting up at 10:45am at ******* Barrel on I-4 exit 14 and then on to Lakeland for the VCA lunch.

VCA members welcome to join us and cruise to Lakeland together.

Come on Chuck, don't kid yourself all us newbies know your post from last week clearly states ******* barrel, exit 14. :D We all now know there is no ******* barrel at exit 14. Mapquest lied to you.

OP
OP
D

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It is always fun cruising and even more fun drag racing! It was good meeting you too, although you didn't look all that disturbed to me, maybe just slightly pissed:lmao:

Cudaman:usa:

I was having too much fun to be my typical self

:2tu: :lmao: :headbang:

Drag racing....!@#$#@ must have missed that part of the day....@##@ :mad:

I'll be ready to hit the strip a little more in November...let me know when we can hook up. With the cool air, and some super-shifting I'm hoping to pick up a 128mph out of this setup.

JayW1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a great time as well and it was nice to meet and put faces to some of the forum members. I can’t wait to do some racing at the upcoming events. Be sure to call me Bobby if you will be going to the track anytime soon. I took some not so go good pics below but you get an idea of the number of people that participated.

You must be registered for see images attach

Disturbed getting ready to have some fun

OP
OP
D

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
JayW1,

When you are ready to lower that GTS of yours give me a call, I'll help you with it. If you do ANY mods, let me know. I love working on these things. I don't have a job now, so I've got lots of free time. And yes, when I go out to the track, I'll let you know. Maybe we'll swap keys...

JayW1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JayW1,

When you are ready to lower that GTS of yours give me a call, I'll help you with it. If you do ANY mods, let me know. I love working on these things. I don't have a job now, so I've got lots of free time. And yes, when I go out to the track, I'll let you know. Maybe we'll swap keys...

Thanks man, I see many mods in the future but I think brakes are going to be next. Not sure if I am up to driving your car but you can certainly pilot mine if you like.

OP
OP
D

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks man, I see many mods in the future but I think brakes are going to be next. Not sure if I am up to driving your car but you can certainly pilot mine if you like.

As far as brakes, the SRT brake upgrade is the best bang for the buck.

Thanks for the offer, I'm sure I'll take you up on it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery