Lamborghini of Bergen County Poker Run Pictures - Exotics Galore

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Lamborghini of Bergen Couty Poker Run Pictures - Exotics Galore

No one has mentioned the "old school but still cool" Miura. You definately don't see those everywhere. (picture # 13 from top -> 107aa.jpg)

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

2002 Lambo Murcielago
1998 Lambo Diablo Sv
1997 Ferrari 355 Spider (sold the POS)
2003 1/2 Lotus Esprit TT V8
2004 Hummer H2

Holy Crap! You are a lucky man. I love SVs and the Murcs are damn nice. BTW I bought a Murc today!!!! A die cast model that is! :(

Thank you. Im sure you have many years ahead of you to aquire your own collection.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ya you do have an awesome collection. anything next besides a gallorado?

Reaction score

[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Im sure you have many years ahead of you to aquire your own collection.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah right man. I'll be lucky if I get a Viper by the time I'm 70 let alone a Lambo. :p :D

Sounds kinda stupid, but after looking at that die cast I bought today of a dark grey Murcielago damn they are nice. I agree though. Fine something other than the Gallardo. They look too.....strange and cheap to me.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i actually like the gallorado. i think they look pretty clean. just my 2 cents

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The Gallardo is awesome. I love it. Once i get the Gallardo, my plans call for a Bentley Arnage, then replace my Murcielago with the new 650 Murcielago. Id also like to get an older Countach.

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images

:headbang: Ohhh my is that purrrrrdy

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images

:headbang: Ohhh my is that purrrrrdy

You know, I really tried to get myself to like this car. A friend of mine just bought a coupe, and he likes it, although he said it does not compare to his Diablo 6.0 or Murcielago. It honestly does nothing for me. Looks like a 360 that has been riced out, and sounds worse than a 360. And i hate the 360.

On the road, people would drive right past the 430 to look at the Gallardo.

Reaction score

On the road, people would drive right past the 430 to look at the Gallardo.

Doesn't suprise me. I prefered the 360 to the new one. Don't get me wrong it is a nice looking car, but I can definately see the Gallardo getting more looks.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The Gallardo is awesome. I love it. Once i get the Gallardo, my plans call for a Bentley Arnage, then replace my Murcielago with the new 650 Murcielago. Id also like to get an older Countach.

what about a viper?

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

what about a viper?

Its weird, I like the Viper, just never seem to end up buying one. Something either goes wrong at the dealer, i get talked out of it, or find something else i want. I was very close to buying an Srt when i got my Esprit. I was hung up on both, and the wife choose the Esprit, even though she doesnt like it much either, and my best buddy who also shares my passion for Lambos, suggested the Esprit also.

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My Lambo of choice is the Diablo. I can not see any reason I would ever own a Ferrari, but I do like the look of a Testerosa.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I MISS DIABLOS! These new Lambo's.....not my cup of tea.

Not to shoplift this thread, but did anyone see The Apprentice last night? My wife commented how the new Lambo looks so plain compared to the exotic original Lambo's. After disagreeing for a while, I tend to think she's right. I prefer the older more exotic Lambo's to the new sleek Lambo's and that "green with envy" Lambo would take a special person to lay out that kind of money for that color. To each their own, but that green was repulsive. Plus the men's commercial for Lambo was far superior (excluding the small "i" in Italian) than the women's commercial. JMHO.

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hum... I think if you got the Viper, you would love it. :)

I think i would too! But like tonight, im talking with my buddy, and we are discussing how we are going to get the new 650 Murci, he was telling me not to get a Gallardo,(He has a 430, likes it better) and we were talking about getting some new daily drivers. I immediately suggest a Viper, and he shoots down with the new Vette being better if we just want speed and a daily car. I told him i definitely am going to get a Gallardo, but he brought up some very valid points on the Vette. Things would be soo much easier if i had more money! Its hard to explain, heres my best shot, there are certain cars i want, and want to keep forever, those are my Lambos, and future Lambos. One day id like to get an F40, and a Zonda. Everytime i buy cars like i would a Viper, i dump a shitload of money into them, and get rid of them after awhile, and that slows me down from my real goals. But man, a white TT Mamba would be soo much fun!!!!!

Oh and quickly, from the Apprentice, the Pres of Lamborghini, Ehren Bragg. Great guy. Ill be hanging out with him when im in Cali. Loves cars, all sorts of cars.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I hope to get a lambo one day...hopefully within the next 4-5 years when I'm all done with school and stuff :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte