Lanceromance Tribute !!

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The other day I was in my '72 pink(white vinyl roof) volkswagon beetle, and this Bugatti Veryon pulled up beside me at a light. I revved my 1000cc engine to let him hear a little muscle, he nodded back and we waited for the green. As we were waiting I noticed a yellow vette and a SSG viper racing by, sorry wrong thread. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: the light changed and we hit the pedals, he darted out in front very quickly, but I held my foot down on that gas pedal, saying I think can, I think can, I think can. Within in seconds I was past him in 1st gear (under 4k to boot)..all I saw was his headlights getting smaller and smaller. I "schooled" him badly !! Later we met up at a coffee shop and chatted a bit. He was a very nice guy, but a bit of an idiot for racing a beetle. JEEZ, I just hope he doesn't own a beetle and see this thread:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, do you have the Hello Kitty decals on the side of your Beetle? I think those added like 500hp so I can believe you 100%.

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lance is out buying pants. Says he ripped them getting out of the viper but I thing he just s**t 'em. Vannessa said something stunk when she passed him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang