Larry Macedo & John C. (Fuelman)

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A big huge thank you to both of you guys for the help after my mis-fortune this weekend.

I was in Jacksonville headed to Key West for New Years with a friend when a Semi-Truck forced me into a Concrete median that was about 4"-5" high this sent the car into a 180 spin headed back into oncoming traffic. I then pulled the car into a parking lot after avoiding all of the oncoming cars. I get out to see my 19' Polished Forgeline VR1's destroyed on the left side of the car. The only other damage was the bottom of the side sill was scratched up. No biggy on the side sill I had just set up to have both of them repainted anyway just from wear. Amazing the car was ok only rims and alignment was *****. I cannot believe that the rims even continued to hold air. The next day I drove to Sean Roe's shop and he said that he thought it would be safe to cripple the car on down to Orlando to Macedo Motorsports. I called John Canal the next morning to ask to borrow his stock rims. With no hesitation what so ever he replied absolutely you are more than welcome to use them.........This is an example of a Great Viper Owner, helping out another.
Now for the amazing Larry Part. Keep in mind this is New Year's Eve
We had breakfast, then started to work on my car's alignment. Larry does not have an alignment machine and no where was open. So we spent the rest of the Morning he, Doug and I working on my alignment. Larry used a tape measure and a level and damn the thing feels almost just like it always did. No more pull and the steering wheel is almost strait. He recommended that I take it and have it aligned by a machine. These guys are a class act and great all around friends. Thanks you both so much and Happy New Year.
Chad

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a similar experience with Larry & John in Bradenton during the Doug Foley Drag Racing School. I had the Vec2 go out on my car and Larry worked on it to try and get me going, but he didn't have any spare parts. John was in search of low ET's with some recent tuning, but volunteered to let me use his Vec2 so I could run my car. I had just met both and they went out of their way to asisst me. Both are class acts.