LAST CHANCE to get a FIRST EDITION COUPE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mopar426

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The First Edition package adds $4,995 to the regular price. Invoice on the First Edition is $84,144 and sticker is $91,990.

Bob K

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe the theory was that Vipers are discounted off the list price, initial z06' will be sold at a premium.

Example.
New Coupe listed at $92k might sell at $85K.
ZO6 base is $65K plus options =$70K selling at $75K.

Don't think many of the early ZO6's will be base models.

New Vipers are now coming with options such as stripes and wheels, so this might affect the prices. Don't believe you can get Vettes with factory stripes.

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe I'll pick one of these up later when/if the improved car comes out, and these go for cheap. Last chance my ****.

FloridaChris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe I'll pick one of these up later when/if the improved car comes out, and these go for cheap. Last chance my ****.

I think he meant last chance for a new one. :usa:

JKVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What will they think of next?

The Red Edition - Red Paint with Red Tailight Lenses
The Yellow Edition - Yellow paint with special yellow cup holder insert
The Silver Edition - Silver Paint with grey stiching on shifter knob

Mamba's came and went, copper color(well excuse me copper head) special editions came and went and now First Editions with White stripes. The FEs are so special because after the first 200 you can only get blue with silver stripes. Give me a break.

I was a vette guy for a long time and this marketing nonsense is just as bad as the vette's pace-car and aniversary editions. Please Dodge, stop insulting your most loyal fans and just build what people want and throw in some performance options if you are going to do a special edition car.

Wew!!! I feel better now. I'm going to lie down.

OP
OP
S

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree jk viper. we need more perfomance. honestly i like the special edition colors, i just they would add hp too and did more. for example make a limeted viper (lets say only 150 produced) paint it a new color (lets say paint in a new color graphite)add 90 hp (so it would be 600) and 90 pounds of torque, put a new interior color (lets say tan) and put some new wheels on it. that would be awesome! :headbang:

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What will they think of next?

The Red Edition - Red Paint with Red Tailight Lenses
The Yellow Edition - Yellow paint with special yellow cup holder insert
The Silver Edition - Silver Paint with grey stiching on shifter knob

Mamba's came and went, copper color(well excuse me copper head) special editions came and went and now First Editions with White stripes. The FEs are so special because after the first 200 you can only get blue with silver stripes. Give me a break.

I was a vette guy for a long time and this marketing nonsense is just as bad as the vette's pace-car and aniversary editions. Please Dodge, stop insulting your most loyal fans and just build what people want and throw in some performance options if you are going to do a special edition car.

Wew!!! I feel better now. I'm going to lie down.

Well said...

There are so many limited editions out there now, the stock ones became the very limited.

JKVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"There are so many limited editions out there now, the stock ones became the very limited."

I nevery thought of it that way. I have a limited Sapphire Edition, an "SE"!

Nice!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala