Latest Snake Hydes Interior (Pics)

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few pics of our latest work. The first is a SRT with some Partial Mamba influence except we do it up in all leather and pick up in the seats where Dodge left off.
4356snake_hydes_08_09_04_001-med.jpg

Glovebox Passenger side:
4356snake_hydes_08_09_04_002-med.jpg

Drivers side knee bolster under steering wheel:
4356snake_hydes_08_09_04_003-med.jpg

SRT Seat:
4356snake_hydes_08_09_04_013-med.jpg

SRT Seat with Fangs Logo:
4356snake_hydes_08_09_04_014-med.jpg

SRT Door Panel:
4356snake_hydes_08_09_04_004-med.jpg

Here is Picture of a Gen I interior that started life as a Tan interior. When we got it the interior was literally falling apart and the tan was just wearing off in places. The owner decided that he wanted to go with a Black and Charcoal tu-tone and man did it turn out nice. This has to be one of my favorite color combos. We were able to build him even a new carpet kit to replace all of the tan carpet, including the heel pad for the drivers floor board. This just woke up a tired Gen I interior big time.
4356snake_hydes_08_09_04_015-med.jpg

Center Console with a tu-tone logo:
4356snake_hydes_08_09_04_011-med.jpg

New style logo for the Sneaky Pete it is actually tu-tone black and just a shade of gray different from the charcoal that is on the seat. The pic actually makes it shine but is very subtle and looks great!! It really makes the logo stand out 3-D:
4356snake_hydes_08_09_04_017-med.jpg

This is a pic of an old style logo that is not tu-toned:
10190snakehydes_blk_charcoal_014-med.jpg

My email is [email protected]
Chad Harrison :2tu:

Yves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, you seem to have taken things to the next level !
Great job Chad.

My interior still looks like the day I installed it, about 1 year ago (note : I am Chad's 1st customer).
The car is in Austria now and will be sold next Spring.
The locals dig it !

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, you seem to have taken things to the next level !
Great job Chad.

My interior still looks like the day I installed it, about 1 year ago (note : I am Chad's 1st customer).
The car is in Austria now and will be sold next Spring.
The locals dig it !

Actually Yves, You were #2, I got the first one :D :D

Mike

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys I should have something to show off at VOI if everything works out just right. I should have one in a booth at VOI and will let you know who's booth soon. Thanks for the continued support, I really enjoy doing this and would love to continue for years to come. I have a few open appointments for the first time in a long time so anyone on the fence now is a good time.
Thanks again
Chad Harrison
Snake Hydes [email protected]

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,
Keep up the good work!
The "new" style gray sneaky logo looks like an added on embroidered patch vs the "old" style completely "stitched into the leather" sneaky logo. Is that correct?

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GEN1 looks awsome........
How much thats the colour scheme?
Is it exchange?
i was looking at for my RT as i have fitted the black dash....
:2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

WickedV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's some nice work, Chad!
But is it me or does your Sneaky Pete look 'chubbier' than the original logo?
Maybe if you make the logo a little bigger, you would be able to put more detail in it.

Venzano version:
10310DSC00157-med.JPG

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,
Keep up the good work!
The "new" style gray sneaky logo looks like an added on embroidered patch vs the "old" style completely "stitched into the leather" sneaky logo. Is that correct?
Hey guys sorry for the delay in answering you questions. Joe It is made just like the "old style" and still stitched directly to the leather. I am just running the pattern twice for double the stitch count and filling in the area that I used to leave open with a slightly opposing color just to make the logo appear to stand up off of the seat.
Chad

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's some nice work, Chad!
But is it me or does your Sneaky Pete look 'chubbier' than the original logo?
Maybe if you make the logo a little bigger, you would be able to put more detail in it.

Venzano version:
10310DSC00157-med.JPG
I can make the logo any size that you want. They are not chubbier than the pic you posted. I think the camera just makes it look that way. As far as detail what more could I do? I have seen my interior right with everyone elses at one of the VOI Events and I had every owner tell me that they liked what I did best. Now I do not know if they may have just been making me feel good or what but I am currently taking one of the other guys that builds interiors in on trade for one of mine. Do Not get me wrong I love the Venzano's Logos, but my stuff is half the price.
My work ranges from $1999.00-$2999.00 for most all applications.
Thanks Chad
[email protected]
4356snake_hydes_08_09_04_017-med.jpg

10310DSC00157-med.JPG

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad!

I like the silver!

I wonder how red would look inside of silver with balck trim?
Let's do that bucket of yours and see how it turns out. I have 3 jobs to turn out by VOI. Hey BTW I have been meaning to contact you for days. Check your PM.
Chad

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950