Le mans series, Viper No 92 Pics required

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anybody got any pics of the Dodge Viper No 92 from the Le mans series 1999/2000, I plan to take my GTS down to Le mans in June this year and want to get the car covered in matching Race Graphics :)

I need pics of the Front, Back, Left and Right side of the car so the Vinyl guys can copy them. Angled shots are not much use.

Thanks
Mark

:uk:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did the same thing on my Gen 2 (91) and used a 1/24 scale diecast model plus google search pictures to get the exact placement and size. Use only quality graphics and you might want to get duplicates in case you need one down the road. It was very time consuming to get it really right but worth it. Have fun at Le Mans. I just came back from the Daytona 24 but not the same.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you looking just for #92 or 91 as well?

[media]http://www.raw-footage.com/Images/Viper%2091%201.jpg[/media]

Robert

OP
OP
F

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Rob, Im Just looking for 92 only, Theres a picture of it in the 2000 Viper brochure, but for the graphics guys to get the sizes right they need flat shots of the car which they can then size up to the correct res :) Ive just spent an hour looking on the internet, and can not find any pics :( I cant beleive it!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found one for you. Go to www.ZOOMPICS.com then click on the 2000 photos, click the Las Vegas race, and then click gts cars. Scroll down to the bottom and you will see a great shot of the 92 car. I was there too. The 91 won in GTS. Fellows had an accident in the C5R Vette. That pix is there too. Find an Auto Art or Burago diecast car 1/24 scale for sale if able. Mark.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the 92 is pretty much identical to 91, except for the window screen decal, which is reversed, red logo on a white background

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So does anybody have a model of the 91 car,if so could they post some pics.

I thought this task would have been easy, but dont seem to be able to find any clear pics :(

:uk:

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just buy a autoart 1:18 Mark, job done. they are fairly true to the original car

ive got a few 91's theyre a nice model to have

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The GTR2 driving simulator software has the #91, #92, and #93 cars with all the details. It's only $30.
GTSR92.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics guys, they all help :)

Have to admit Im a bit confused now, the pic of the 92 car in the 2000 Viper brochure shows the car with Red Wing mirrors, but most of the pics posted so far show the car with White mirrors? Any Idea why?

Did they change the graphics through the season?

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a link to some great pictures of the 91 car when it was for sale a few years back-wishing I had pulled the trigger and bought it at the time but my Comp Coupe was being delivered when it came up for sale.
2000 Chrysler Viper GTS-R

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics guys, they all help :)

Have to admit Im a bit confused now, the pic of the 92 car in the 2000 Viper brochure shows the car with Red Wing mirrors, but most of the pics posted so far show the car with White mirrors? Any Idea why?

Did they change the graphics through the season?

Lots of things can change throughout a season.