Lift for VIPER

Hissses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was at Barret-Jackson this weekend and saw a lift called R-TOPLIFT. web site is http://www.rtoplift.com
Has anyone used them? They make a narrow version for us garage impaired Viper owners :) Talked with a bunch of venders (there's is the best) and could not seem to get a concenses on which lift is better. Any help would be appreciated!

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want a lift for service (wheels free) rather than storage, you can't beat a Nussbaum Double Scissor Lift.

4 inches thick when down and 6'7" tall at full height. No poles to wack with your door and almost invisible when not in use. Not cheap, but very well made.

Best "tool" I ever bought.

OP
OP
H

Hissses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The price at the show was 12'-$3850, 14'-$4150 and 16'-$4550. It included the following in the price, Caster Kit, Set of 3 driptrays, 10" jack bridge, 39" alum. Drive on Ramps.

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had a Backyard Buddy now for a few years and love it.
$3,300 if I remember correctly (at the time).

KurtZ RT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a picture of Jerry Dobson new lift and spotless floor
210Lift2-med.jpg

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Kurt. That sure is a clean garage! I need to move my Viper Banner over to the lift side...Ferrari...what is that? Get me a drip pan...there is a Lotus above the Viper.

Did you guys notice I have the FASTEST lift....It's Yellow!

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that oil I see dipping there? You better get that fixed, or is that just overflow?

OP
OP
H

Hissses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Backyard buddy was there. They make the best lift. did you talk to them?

Check their web site.

Talked with them and a bunch of other lift manufacturers. We have Rotory's at work and are very nice. I went with R-Toplift due the fact it was narrower and would fit better in my garage. 89.5 inches between posts and 95.5 outside. Still plenty of room for the Viper (My Lightning will fit also). Also was impressed with the owners knowledge and lift backround. Will post picture when it is delivered.

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Swat,

That is dripping you see, but not from a Viper. I will let you guess from where it might be coming? Hint... it's coming from one of those cars in the picture.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a picture of Jerry Dobson new lift and spotless floor

I went to the Revolution Lifts web site over the holidays and requested info as I am looking at lifts with plans to purchase one this summer or fall). They promptly sent their info, followed a few weeks later with a nice poster, and even a phone call. They have four colors: black, blue, red an yellow too. Overall I was very impressed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper