Lift

wcollera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had seen many race teams at viperdays have this compact looking lift that they would have under their tents. Anyone know what kind of life this is? I am thinking about getting one in the future so when I move it can move with me. Looked like it worked off of a pony size bottle and a battery?

Bill

ruftec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I purchased a Quick-Lift. It Is no compact at all, but it works well. The one I think you are talking about is small and works with a compressor. I to was looking at them, I should of purchased that one because of the limited space.

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want a compact lift consider the Nussbaum Double Scissor, model Jumbo NT.

Heavy (2,000 lbs) and somewhat expensive, (at least compared to the Chinese lifts) but very compact (4" height collapsed and basically the width of your car), high lift height (6'7"), extremely well made (German) and in use commercially all over.

Very floor friendly as the vehicle's weight is broadly distributed, therefore most standard 4" thick 3,000 psi concrete floors are fine for it's use. Since it just sits on the floor, easy to take to your next garage though it's certainly not portable.