List of Modded cars over 500rw

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can drive it daily and consider it RELIABLE:
Please list How much RWHP and mileage since the MOD.
Please include %of down time due to MODDED mania! :smirk:
PUMP GAS
This is for Motor:S/C/TT car's only.I just excluded selffish self,DOH.
Those of you who FIB,May a cup of hot water touch your finger at night :shocked:

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine's certainly not at the top of any Viper power list at 547RWHP/608RWTQ, but I do drive mine daily and race on occasion. So far I've put about 16K miles after the mods with no real problems so far. :laugh:

kARLUG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen 1 :

Svsi Headers, Borla catback, Crower cam, mild head job,
70mm tb's, aluminum flywheel, T&D's, MSD pump booster,
Roe Supercharger 6.5# pulley conservatively tuned for 91 octane gas: 587 rwhp
Car had 445 rwhp with all of the above mods except supercharger. Made a big mistake by not going all the way with the heads.
Have installed the water/**** kit and plan to try an 8# pulley.

More down time than driving time as I did most of the mods myself.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roe S/C with 25,000 miles. :headbang:

Mods and power....

hmmmmmmm.........

5 lbs of boost, with 501 rwhp :D

Cudaman :usa:

Bill B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
900 hp DLM stage 1+ Elelbrock headers, John's cages heads.
about 4k miles not enough o's in smooth to describe this baby.
Did I mention that my Wife drives this thing? :headbang:

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2000 RT with forged JE pistons, balanced, custom billet crower cam, T&D's, custom fuel system designed by Heffner, Vortech SC, intercooler, VEC 2, water/**** injection, extrude honed intake, balanger headers, borla cat back, no cats and dynomax mufflers. All work with exception of machine shop work done by me on my bend pak lift 6k ago without any problems since. Always tinkering and going back on the lift for a little more boost. RWHP between 800-900 not sure as I always tune on the road.

Chuck B 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About 30,000 miles since DLM supercharger. Drive it about everyday and if I can't I start jonesing. Wouldn't trade it for the world!!!!!

Cheers,
Chuck

Bob D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
14,000 miles on my Roe. Last dyno was 668rwhp/ 721tq
10 lb pully, 91 octane
water inj
Edelbrock headers
3" Corsa
RT cats
Harland Sharp rockers
stock motor and heads

DEADEYE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I puchased my car with these mods already done but I don't know what it's putting down yet. I hope it's atleast high 5 hundreds
'99 GTS ROE 8lb./ Corsa Catback w/ cat delete/ 70mm throttle bodies/ B&M shifter/ 3:37 gears.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
504.85 RWHP (just made the list)

but only about 650 miles since the last mods.

More mods this week tho.

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
STUGOTS:Yours is most amazing,the most RW with the least mods i've ever seen,ESPECIALLY on a 99.Johnny Walker from chiTown area also has a high RW with similar mods -(TB's).I would like to see some MPH from a local track from both yous.You guys hit the 124's+ and you'll be getting some serious attention.
Welcome to the list of Champions!

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bought with Roe S/C and Vec-2, bellanger headers, custom air box, custom cam, 70mm TB's, Catback exhaust, HF Cats, on a 2002 GTS. Dynoed at 845 RWHP. Made 70 miles before she blew up due to a bad tune. (Damage had pretty much been done due to detonation, stock fuel system could not keep up to 8lb pulley at rpms).

Rebuilding and should be done in a couple weeks, total rebuild with custom pistons, rods, heads, injectors, fuel system, total Stage II Twin Turbo setup with the AEM computer and shooting for 1100+ RWHP. Will post final numbers as soon as it gets off the dyno.

Walt McFarland

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All;

See my sig. It's the Heffner 650 package listed on his website.

Drive to work half the time, 10K miles on mods, nothing has ever broke...

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
STUGOTS:Yours is most amazing,the most RW with the least mods i've ever seen,ESPECIALLY on a 99.Johnny Walker from chiTown area also has a high RW with similar mods -(TB's).I would like to see some MPH from a local track from both yous.You guys hit the 124's+ and you'll be getting some serious attention.
Welcome to the list of Champions!

to be honest I dont know how much the TB's are doing at this point, after a Roe they sure will but now, lucky to have 4hp lol, however I did feel a slight SOTP with them after install, but maybe that was because I added 3" smoothies as well who knows.

Also as far as the track goes, I have never tracked the car, the car may be able to do 124's+ but I know I sure cant lol. Toofast meet me there and run it for me lol

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very reliable 99 GTS oreca replica with 10200 miles and 5000 since mods. 650 pkg. with a dyno of 584 rwhp. A composition from tnt-john h.-rsi-and archer in ft. worth. Heads and cam, 1.7 t&d rockers, larger throttle bodies, tnt headers, high flow cats, no mufflers, side exit exhaust, john h. carbon air box, alum. flywheel, 3:45 gears, etc. No down time and very streetable.

aslowdodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought with Roe S/C and Vec-2, bellanger headers, custom air box, custom cam, 70mm TB's, Catback exhaust, HF Cats, on a 2002 GTS. Dynoed at 845 RWHP. Made 70 miles before she blew up due to a bad tune. (Damage had pretty much been done due to detonation, stock fuel system could not keep up to 8lb pulley at rpms).

Rebuilding and should be done in a couple weeks, total rebuild with custom pistons, rods, heads, injectors, fuel system, total Stage II Twin Turbo setup with the AEM computer and shooting for 1100+ RWHP. Will post final numbers as soon as it gets off the dyno.
You got 845 rwhp off those mods?
There are people with 10 lb ( 2 lbs more than yours) and headwork not getting those numbers. How is that possible?

Most people with your mods are in the low 600's

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There are people with 10 lb ( 2 lbs more than yours) and headwork not getting those numbers. How is that possible?

Guess timing was soo high (to an unsafe point) it gave that kinda power but thats also why it blew i guess.

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score

To be honest, I am not sure. Bought the car and was given all the dyno info. There were a lot of mods listed on the paperwork, maybe I missed something critical. :eek: Not sure.

End result is the car is being redone properly now, by a pro as well.

It is possible they were lying to me, heck, the car blew up after 70 miles! Just going off the info they gave me..

I know one thing though, I am going to watch it dyno with the new twin turbos!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

To be honest, I am not sure. Bought the car and was given all the dyno info. There were a lot of mods listed on the paperwork, maybe I missed something critical. :eek: Not sure.

End result is the car is being redone properly now, by a pro as well.

It is possible they were lying to me, heck, the car blew up after 70 miles! Just going off the info they gave me..

I know one thing though, I am going to watch it dyno with the new twin turbos!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I doesn't matter how lean the car was or how much timing advance you were running, they over estimated the HP by 200 rear wheel. It takes some serious work to put down 845 wheel on a ROE car. Good luck with the TT, I am sure it will an animal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog