little bit of heaven

Reaction score
After a typical winter in NJ I am back in the saddle again. It's a simple pleasure that all warmer climate people take for granted. Took the wife and just drove on Sunday in the 06 coupe here in Morristown, NJ.. She kept saying anytime you want to go home we can. After 4 hours of cruising between Morristown and Penn a miracle occured. I finally saw another V10 powered auto. We gave each other the high sign it was a black srt-10 truck. It was sweet. Since July i have not seen another viper except at a show in Sept. Random cats and corsa track exhaust a lot of cows not making much milk on Sunday. By the way what is the Viper wave if i ever needed it what would it be. I waved to a black vette he just looked confused.

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After a typical winter in NJ I am back in the saddle again. It's a simple pleasure that all warmer climate people take for granted. Took the wife and just drove on Sunday in the 06 coupe here in Morristown, NJ.. She kept saying anytime you want to go home we can. After 4 hours of cruising between Morristown and Penn a miracle occured. I finally saw another V10 powered auto. We gave each other the high sign it was a black srt-10 truck. It was sweet. Since July i have not seen another viper except at a show in Sept. Random cats and corsa track exhaust a lot of cows not making much milk on Sunday. By the way what is the Viper wave if i ever needed it what would it be. I waved to a black vette he just looked confused.

Hey Rich. I just saw your post and it reminded me to stop by. It looks like it's going to be a nice weekend here in NJ. I'm sure I'll have the B/W out. Will you be in the shop Fri or Sat? - Rob :laugh:

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not exactly sure where Morristown is in NJ, but Saturday is looking like it's going to be very nice, and me and a bud (My '06 Black Coupe and His '04 Black Mamba) are aiming for Englishtown - Raceway Park. :cool:

Not quite 100% sure we're going yet, but probably.

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saturday is looking rather tempting. If any of the boys are interested in making it an official NJ/PA drive, just make it known. I'm sure a few of the boys are willing to make the not-so-sacrifice! That Englishtown stop also sounds like a winner! :headbang:

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Englishtown stop also sounds like a winner! :headbang:

As an added bonus on Saturday, racing at Englishtown will also include the 'Corvette Challenge'! :ooo:

We're just shooting for Test 'n Tune. :2tu:

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What time u guys heading up? or east?

We made plans to leave around 8am. That should put us there around ~10am.

BUT, as luck would have it, my bud just called me 15 minutes ago. He was out driving his car, and under heavy acceleration in 1st gear, he's getting a loud noise from the rear of the car. Normal driving it's OK. It's only making the noise when the tires are spinning/wheel hop I guess? Doesn't sound like an internal problem.

He'll be taking it to the dealer Friday to (hopefully) get fixed up. See what happens.

I won't know for sure until tomorrow afternoon. :confused:

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
Morristown is about 1 1/2 hours northwest of Englishtown but good spot to meet. I have to work most of saturday tho. Been there many times, had fun with my 67 mustang summer of 67.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960