LND RKT Donuts

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Donuts have been a part of the Viper experience for us since the second year we had the car. However, when I stocked up on rear tires a few years ago at fire sale prices, it became my mission to burn a set of rears per summer. I've done so the last 3 years. Picked up a little Canon A510 last spring and filmed some of the action last summer. The first clip, in the smaller lot, was really spontaneous. Lucky we had the camera with us. We drove by this tourist attraction parking lot on a hot Sunday afternoon and were surprised to see there were no cars in it. Turned around, went back, shot in, and did the deed in a couple of minutes. Before the smoke cleared all the way, A couple cars were turning in the far end. The second clip of the second video, I had big smoke going on and actually did another loop, but the damn camera batteries died before my wife could catch the last one. Once again, another example of the 'Beast and the Belanger' at work! ;)

Thanks to Chris Marshall for assisting with these clips and the header sound file.

Steve

Donuts 7/10/05
Donuts 10/15/05

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice. I think time for me to get some line lock :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members