Local Clear-Bra Installer?

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was talking about our local member Tom P.
He has a clear bra on his car, it is very nice but I don't know where he had it installed.

OP
OP
T

theamigo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was PM'd by Thom Pettigrew with HTP AutoWorks.
Home

He was mentioned previously in this thread. He is open to setting up a "group buy" for as many vehicles as we can put together. Is anyone interested?

Normal rate for the partial hood, partial fenders, bumper, lights, door cups, and mirrors is $750. The rocker panels and rear wheel areas are an additional $350. He uses VentureShield Ultra and ClearMask AR. Both films have lifetime warranties and no orange peel. He can also get full hood and full fender kits for the Viper SRT-10.

He usually tries to line up at least 3 cars when he travels. If the club is interested in a group discount then he will be more than happy to accommodate. Usually he can discount $100 for up to 4 cars... 5 or more and he will knock off $150 per car. He will get the word out to some of the other local car clubs as well.

So, does anyone have any first-hand knowledge or experience with Thom? Any reviews?

And is anyone else interested in a group buy? He says his schedule is open in the month of April and that he's flexible with the dates and times as well.

Last edited:

Nowayforya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have personally seen several of Thom Pettigrew’s installs including several Vipers, Corvettes, Ford GTs, etc. He does very good work.
Hal :usa:

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First, find out how warm it needs to be for him to do the install.
40 degrees in April might not be good!

I'd be 70% interested for the right prices!
PBR

Nowayforya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather will not be a factor if you have a garage to work in. It does help if its at least in the 50s. But a small heater will warm it up enough to work in.

OP
OP
T

theamigo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anyone else interested in this aside from Paul? I've been calling around and I'm getting numbers all over the place. His price seems very fair for the reputation he seems to have. If we can get more people in on this then I'll be really happy to use him.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth