Long shot - any Bakersfield 2006 Coupe owners,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

rvf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys -

Like the title says, looking for anyone in or close by Bakersfield, Ca. with a 2006 coupe. I've had an 07 Z06 for about a year and thinking about making a change and wanted to check one out up close.

Ryan

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try socalviper.com, there are plenty of cars in our general area.

OP
OP
R

rvf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More good info, I was checking out the dodgevipersforsale.com a month ago and saw it was down, thought they were out of business. Looks like it is up and working now, good call.

Ryan

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No need to look if you got a vette, its a no brainer :D Just kidding, good luck in your search. Do your homework......

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not too long of a shot. Because I am actually heading to LA this thursday night to visit my gf family and also get some fine tuning on the Viper by Dan Craig in LA.

I have to travel down highway 5, so your more then welcome to meet up with me, and I'll show ya not only a 2006 coupe.. but one with a paxton... (aka I'll make short work of the z06 :) )

Let me know.

Jon

OP
OP
R

rvf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer. Would definitely hook up for a few minutes if we can work it out. Last night, wife mentioned going to Las Vegas on Thursday coming back Saturday, might throw a wrench in the works. What day are you heading back up North?

If you want to email me at [email protected] we can discuss times further, or post here either way.

Thanks

Ryan

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer. Would definitely hook up for a few minutes if we can work it out. Last night, wife mentioned going to Las Vegas on Thursday coming back Saturday, might throw a wrench in the works. What day are you heading back up North?

If you want to email me at [email protected] we can discuss times further, or post here either way.

Thanks

Ryan

We are leaving Thursday evening, and coming back Saturday.

OP
OP
R

rvf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you know roughly what time you are going to be coming through, let me know. Would like to see the car with a little sunlight left, not sure if that will work for you on Thursday. Saturday maybe, your call. I'll be available.

Ryan

Last edited:

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
RVF,

A large group of us will be running at a Viper Days driving event at Willow Springs in Rosamond, CA (not far from Bakersfield) on the weekend of Sept 13 and 14.

You should come out for the day if possible (you can drive your Corvette on the track too if you'd like). You will get a very good selection of cars to check out, a chance to speak with Viper owners, exposure to our local club and may even get a ride on the track (in a Viper of course!)

For more info go to: . : : SoCal Viper : : . and check the forums section.

Dan

OP
OP
R

rvf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That track day sounds cool. Of all the weekends in the next month that is the only one that I have something planned, USC vs. Ohio State.

If plans fall out, I will definitely be there.

Thanks for the heads up.

Ryan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang