Looking at this '93 Viper; can someone answer a ? for me?

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Looking at this \'93 Viper; can someone answer a ? for me?

All '93 Vipers have the A/C position on the knob/switch. When A/C was installed at the dealer (not a factory option until '94), the dealer took a little round black sticker off which covered the "snowflake". If the seller says no A/C, but you see the snowflake, all that means is someone was curious as to what the black dot was for and peeled it off.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is a 1994, nice car on the VCA classifieds and it is within driving distance of you. I have seen it in person. Higher miles but not as high as my GTS ...... to me, the miles don't matter on an older car unless you are looking for a < 2000 mile collector car.

2 For Sale: NICE RED RT/10 EXTRAS 07/28/2003 34500.00 Details
This is a very nice two owner RT/10. The car has been well cared for and has been under Chrysler warranty since new. The car has brand new tires, less than 200 miles on them, V-Mania windows, dash cover, mgw shift knob, all the factory windows and top as well as the tonuea cover, and the original shift knob. Chrysler warranty availiable, trades welcome, some financing availiable, delivery also availiable.
Email with questions or for more pics.

OP
OP
N

NONO5.0

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for the help guys! :cool:

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Look for excessive oil and antifreeze consumption. If it has a lot of oil and antifreeze use, it could be one of two things....head gasket or shifted cylinder sleeves. I had shifted sleeves, so Mipermed and I installed a Gen II motor in it. I have a 93 with A/C, Jay is right on with the snowflake. ViperMed installed the A/C unit and JonB has the components to install the A/C if you need it. Check the dashboard and you will defenitely need to repaint it to your liking to remove the crappy velvet-like stuff off. It has Gen II rims, so that is good as opposed to the 3 spoke ones. Also seem like it has an Autoform hardtop and the OEM set of rims to autocross! But need to get rid of those nasty tires wth better ones. See what type of exhaust hangers it has, it may still have the old spring and bolt instead of the new rubber damper. Email me if you have more questions. Mine is #68.

RON98GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

That was my Viper for sale on ebay. it did not have a/c.Unless I was just sweating my butt off for no reason.

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That was my Viper for sale on ebay. it did not have a/c.Unless I was just sweating my butt off for no reason.

:D That would be awful.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4