Looking for 01 or 02 Solid Yellow ACR for friend

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trying to help a friend of mine find a Solid Yellow ACR 2001 or 2002. He is a serious buyer that wants a clean not super modified car.

I posted last year for him but instead he found a 800 Mile Final Edition ACR and bought it.

Now he is looking again to add to his collection the Solid Yellow ACR.

There is one on Autotrader, but it is the same one that was on there last year and has accident history.

OP
OP
A

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many non stripe 02' ACRs did they make?

I know of only two.

Here are the build numbers from the Viper Registry on Yellow ACR's. Not to many.

2001 - Solid Yellow ACR's = 38
Bumblebee ACR's = 51

2002 - Solid Yellow ACR's = 14
Bumblebee ACR's = 26

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so I have to ask why is your friend not a VCA member if he already has a Viper???

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is indeed a member, he is just not super internet saavy

OP
OP
A

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so I have to ask why is your friend not a VCA member if he already has a Viper???

I don't think he can afford it after buying 10 highly sought after vipers or maybe it is he does not like us Viper owners:dunno:

What the hell does it matter, I am trying to help him find a car and help someone possibly sell a car:rolleyes:

OP
OP
A

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh nuts.

Will keep an eye out.

If he decides he wants two black stipes down his hood, I know of a really clean 2000ish mile ACR for sale....

Robert

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think he can afford it after buying 10 highly sought after vipers or maybe it is he does not like us Viper owners:dunno:

What the hell does it matter, I am trying to help him find a car and help someone possibly sell a car:rolleyes:

Sorry, didn't mean to upset anyone, just asking. good luck on finding the car he wants though. it sounds like a HTF variation.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isnt that the ACR that was in Viper Magazine last issue? OWnerd by a 70 some odd year old gentlemen that has a Dart he drag races?

Robert

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That one might have been wrecked. A buddy was going to buy it, but the owner would not allow an insection without all the funds in his account :omg: :omg: :omg::dunno: :dunno:

This was sold on Ebay a couple of weeks ago and now it is back up.....guy makes a lot of claims about the history of the car, never wrecked, never driven hard never in rain etc.....pretty bold statements from the 3RD OWNER:omg: