Looking for 05-06 Gen 3 Used Crankshaft

Supr_Vlln

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello Gang,

I was wondering if you guys had any leads on a Gen 3 2005 to 2006 used crankshaft. Crank must be in great condition and fully usable in an engine build-up.

thank you!

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a modified Gen-3 crank that has ONE journal that can be repaired [Yes we can repair it], otherwise it has heavy metal, nitrided, dual keys and a chromed snout. I also have an untouched Gen-4 crank, which is identical to a 05-06 with the exception of the tone wheel [may be irrelevant depending on your EMS type] and metric flywheel bolt threads instead of SAE.

OP
OP
S

Supr_Vlln

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Dan!

This is going into an engine rebuild for my 2006 coupe still using stock computer with a custom tune.

I have a lead on a new crank for $1,200, but was hoping to find a used crank for well under that.

OP
OP
S

Supr_Vlln

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Spoke to Dan on the phone. He was a wealth of knowledge and so incredibly helpful! A true asset to our community!

Anyway, I got this thing sorted out for now so never mind.

thanks!

OP
OP
S

Supr_Vlln

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Antwan,

Where are you at with your motor?? What did DC say??

Mike

Emailed you Mike. I wasn't going to make a full post until all the details got sorted. Not going to make the next dyno day so I will have to pass the baton to you for highest NA setup :drive:

-Anhtuan