Looking for a part number (HVAC interior drain bulkhead)

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
It was a nice day today so I decided to wash the car and generally clean everything up after winter and I noticed that the drain tube on my HVAC box in the interior was loose. Not a surprise since I know it has come loose before, but when I tried to plug it back into the tunnel it wouldn't stay. I pulled the little plastic fitting off the end and found out all the tabs on it are broken, so it won't lock into the hole in the tunnel anymore. I tried looking at the part manual I have for the car, but I can't even find that drain tube listed. Is that just considered part of the HVAC box and you have to get the whole assembly for this one little plastic piece? I'm tempted to try to 3D print a new one, but I don't have a full piece to work from so I'm not quite sure what it's supposed to look like. Can anyone out there give me a hand with a picture maybe if there isn't a part number to just buy a new one?

OP
OP
MoparMap

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Managed to find a drain line kit on the parts rack America site, so will hopefully have a brand new one in hand soon enough. Might take the opportunity to measure it up and model it for future reference though.