Looking for a reputable shipping company

PJSid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I just pulled the trigger on a 97 Viper GTS, and I am looking for suggestions for reputable enclosed shipping companies in or around the Ft Myers Florida area. Car needs to be shipped to New Hampshire. There are extra parts that need to come with it, so I am sure added room would be needed. Thank you in advance.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not that I don't come to New Hampshire, When you contacted me I was already 4 hours away from Ft. Myers on my way up 95 North. If you would have contacted me hours earlier I would have been able to help you out. I'm sorry that you took it that I don't come to New Hampshire...

racergeo1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a guy I use for any of my car that I need transported up and down the east coast. His name is mike and phone 352 208 3814. He has been doing this for 40 years I thinks he knows want he is doing LOL. Good luck with your new ride. George

OP
OP
PJSid

PJSid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not that I don't come to New Hampshire, When you contacted me I was already 4 hours away from Ft. Myers on my way up 95 North. If you would have contacted me hours earlier I would have been able to help you out. I'm sorry that you took it that I don't come to New Hampshire...
Hi Frank, I am all set. It wasn't meant to be, thanks again for reaching out to me.

Cameronwhite7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go with Citizenshipper. I m saying this because i earlier used their service which was good enough to recommend others also.
Their price for enclosed auto shipping was good as different verified runners bid for your work. Overall nice experience with them.

francoismarc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on the purchase of your 97 Viper GTS! I'm sure you're excited to get your hands on it. For a reputable shipping company, I would highly recommend using covered car transport. They are based in Florida and provide enclosed shipping for cars like yours. They also offer door-to-door transport, so you don't need to worry about the extra parts needing more space. Their staff are friendly and helpful, and their prices are competitive. I hope this helps, and good luck with your new car!

Slithy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been pretty happy with this company https://www.a1autotransport.com/ the couple times I've used them in the past. They're a pretty big operation and ship everywhere in the U.S. I believe so may be a good option for a long distance job like that.