Looking for a Roe'd GTS

Cookie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The title pretty well says it all. I'm looking for a Roe'd GTS, preferably with upgraded brakes and wheels. I have been looking for a few months and have been on the classifieds here and at Viperalley.com. Also have been looking on ebay.

I'm told that there are lots for sale similar to what I am looking for. If anyone knows of a car for sale let me know. Silver would be ideal but I'm open to just about anything.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you can be talked into a much better SC, ted has a really nice PAXTON GTS ACR for sale in canada.

unless you have your heart on a rowe, id seriously consider teds car.

OP
OP
C

Cookie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have my heart set on a roe. Ted has offered me the car and I have looked at it. I want a car that I can put as many miles on as I want without worrying about how collectible it will be. I am sure that I can get what I want and still save some money doing it compared to Ted's car.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ringgold Dodge has a Blue/white ... 97 I think. It was the dealerships owners car then sold and then that person traded it back for a 2009/2010.
5x,*** miles but nothing to be afraid of. Some other good mods too. Halfshafts, new clutch, headers etc. Priced below 40k.

OP
OP
C

Cookie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ringgold Dodge has a Blue/white ... 97 I think. It was the dealerships owners car then sold and then that person traded it back for a 2009/2010.
5x,*** miles but nothing to be afraid of. Some other good mods too. Halfshafts, new clutch, headers etc. Priced below 40k.

Thats a few too many miles, I would like to stay around 30,000 miles.

I have been talking to a guy that has a red 98 for sale in the classifieds. Just not sure about the color.

Supercharged Viper GTS on HREs - ViperClub Classifieds

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I drove this car when I was first shopping for a GTS. It was in great shape and had 47,000mi. 3 years ago. Car won trophies and went 10.5 at V10 Nats(?). The car ran excellent and drove awesome. He was asking $51,000 back then. Not sure what wheels it has.

Thanks Plum.

Ted

OP
OP
C

Cookie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would also be interested in a 06 coupe with a Paxton for the right price.

I have been told that 5-6 lbs is all the boost you would want to run on a stock bottom end engine in the 06. Is this the general knowledge or is it conservative? Most of them I have seen are 10 lbs.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been told that 5-6 lbs is all the boost you would want to run on a stock bottom end engine in the 06. Is this the general knowledge or is it conservative? Most of them I have seen are 10 lbs.

It's not the bottom end as much as it is the pistons. 10lbs....most ? as in most gen3's ? I don't think so on those.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
To make big horsepower you could use Nitrous. With too much power the car becomes difficult to drive and is impossible in rain and snow. (head-on'd a Semi with my 8# Roe in rain). I've got 9-1 Ross racing pistons in my 720rwhp Roe 10#.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
stick with the stock paxton settings (6-7#'s) on a stock motor '06 IMO. 10#'s is too much. you can do it if the tune is dead on but only for so long....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog