Looking for an 02 FE

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a cash buyer :money:

I am picky :crazy2: ( I have owned 3 Mint GTS's)

I am looking for a 02 FE in showroom condition, low miles and no stories. :nono:

Prefer no mods but basics ok. If you have the stock parts that were taken off that would be a plus.

I am looking at a few other FE's that are currently for sale but want to see what else is out there.

:feedback:

Thanks!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DLM is selling his i believe, call doug. and im gonna be at his shop on march 19th if ya need me to look it over for ya.... :)

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You prefer NO mods? Come on Toby! Change over to the dark side! :D
Is Randon Tech Cats and Corsa exhaust considered a mod? :confused: Don't they all need exhaust and smooth tubes to perfect them? :cool:

Good luck with your search Toby, I will keep my eye open for you as I am always looking at the what Vipers are for sale etc...

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roanoke Motors has a 800 mile FE for sale right now. saw it just the other day. VERY CLEAN car. all original, no mods that i remember. call john.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Randon Tech Cats and Corsa exhaust considered a mod? :confused: Don't they all need exhaust and smooth tubes to perfect them? :cool:

Good luck with your search Toby, I will keep my eye open for you as I am always looking at the what Vipers are for sale etc...

exhaust mods, filters and tubes are fine. 300 shot of N02 is not. ;)

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roanoke Motors has a 800 mile FE for sale right now. saw it just the other day. VERY CLEAN car. all original, no mods that i remember. call john.

I just talked to them...

800 mile, one owner. Sold new and traded in for an 08.

They are going to call Monday with a bottom line asking price.

V

venms96

Jeeeezuz, wasn't ever this easy for me shopping for a Car before........damn........

but nice to see the teamwork regardless.

I'm looking for a Ford GT, any year - any mileage - and would someone please find me the 150k (that's the bottom of the barrel price) too, I swear I'll pay ya back ! :2tu:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just checked Roanoke's site and they have an '02 GTS FE with 333 miles on it...that Viper needs to be driven.

Reaction score
I do have a gorgeous one and the car is really clean. The paint glows and runs perfect!!! It's a STEAL at 49,995. 16K miles. One of the fastest "stock" cars I've ever owned. I'll try to get some pics, non cell phone this time :)

Regards,
Doug Levin

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do have a gorgeous one and the car is really clean. The paint glows and runs perfect!!! It's a STEAL at 49,995. 16K miles. One of the fastest "stock" cars I've ever owned. I'll try to get some pics, non cell phone this time :)

Regards,
Doug Levin

Sounds good.

PM me or post up some details along with the pics.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the PM's everyone.

The information is flowing in at a steady rate and many of the FE's I am looking at are falling off the radar due to misrepresentation or asking prices just shy of a used Space Shuttle. :)