Looking for auto shipper from Northern CA

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone give me the name of a good auto shipping company to bring a car from Northern California to Southern CA. Thanks!

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can anyone give me the name of a good auto shipping company to bring a car back from Northern California. Thanks!

-----------
PS: RELIABLE TRANSPORT offers VCA Stand-By Rates. Most Viper buyers have their pants AND hair on fire.... If you are patrient, you can save about 20%. Im not sure the VCA even announces RELIABLE as a Vendor, but Reliable DOES offer this. I have used Reliable 4 times, and VCA Standby twice. I was stunned how fast the 2-week standby estimate became a 2 and 4 day reality both times. They were ready before I WAS !

CA Office: 818 252 8400. To/From/within CA...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lawrenzo

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon, fixed my original post to make it clearer. I am looking for a transporter from Northern CA to Southern CA.

OP
OP
Lawrenzo

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary Almond

He's located back East isn't he?

I am just looking for someone to bring the car about 500 miles down from Northern CA. I am considering driving it, but the mountains in between are due for some snow this week.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was gonna suggest Gary Almond as well. What are we bringing down from northern Cali....?:D
Can anyone give me the name of a good auto shipping company to bring a car from Northern California to Southern CA. Thanks!

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation, guys. I'm all over the US and have added drivers in the Southwest, Midwest, and one guy who pretty much just goes from San Diego to Seattle. All of the drivers have lots of experience with Vipers, GTs, Ferraris, Lambos, and Corvettes and are fully insured.

Let me know if I can help you next time around.