looking for center console piece (shifter surround)

Ooomph

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In a fit of cleaning I deemed it necessary to remove my MGW shifter bezel to clean the leather boot and failed to remember that the MGW bolts come pre-loctited... long story short is that I broke a couple of the tabs that the bezel mounts to, they snapped right off the console. What's barely noticeable to most (except me - it's like a beacon for my eyeballs) is that one screwhead is flush with the bezel mount hole while all others are recessed (as they should be).

So I'm in need of a center console. Any suggestions or recommendations (besides the one's my wife gave me...) would be greatly appreciated. I'm thinking a complete upper and lower in carbon fiber or chrome would look sweet... My wife fails to see that my loss may be my gain... (insert evil laugh here) :p :D

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
you are refering to the plastic piece, correct? If so, why not pick up a set of the Mopar "Carbon Fiber look" panels? you get a new frontal and lower, price is around 350 if I recall the last one I ordered...

VNMOUS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought the plastic center console piece along with the shifter ring and boot/e-brake boot NEW on eBay last week for $60 shipped.

DavidSB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have both the dash and center console pieces and they look great with my Silver SRT-10. Keep in mind that they have a slight blue hue to them, not pure black carbon - at least mine do and I could only find one part number that didn't mention the color. BTW, I spent an hour looking for the numbers and only found them once. Could not find it a 2nd time, so here it is:
PN 82208992

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userSRTbro_