Looking for cheaper insurance thats reliable. Tell me who you use. I use Hagertyat over $1000 per year.

Brandog

VCA Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Trying to find cheaper insurance. 2001 Viper GTS with Hagerty now at $1000 per year. Who do you use?

Lance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t know how helpful this is for you but I recently purchased a 97 GTS and I pay about $1,000 per year as well under my regular full coverage with Oregon Mutual. The one decent thing is that I am able to convert the policy to comprehensive only when not in use which is super cheap at $60 per year. You can’t have a lien holder and you can’t drive when it’s in comprehensive only but it’s is insured sitting in the garage against accidental damage or theft. If a nice day or weekend pops up in the winter you have to send an email adding it back to full coverage to be fully protected on the road. This method isn’t perfect but it’s the most affordable way that I have found.

Jametemp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pay around $550 a year with Grundy. However I'm limited on the amount of miles I can drive. Only 3,000. Price jumped up a little for 5,000 miles, but was comparable with Hagerty and Hagerty gave unlimited miles.

daytonaman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I pay $600 a year, 300k/500k BI/UIM, 100k property damage, $500 deductible for collision and emergency roadside service. GEICO, bundled with my other 2 cars, house and umbrella policy. In SE Pennsylvania.