Looking for GenIV ACR measurements... Thanks in advance..!!!!

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm considering a GenIV ACR and looking for the measurement from the ground, to the highest point of the wing..

I have a 4 post lift in my garage, with 11ft ceilings and want to make sure the garage door will clear the wing when raised. I have a GenIV coupe and it clears perfect. But right where the wing would be, is where the door panels start to make the curve to close.

Also, anyone have a problem with the splitter hitting the lift ramps??

Thanks...!!!!!!!

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm considering a GenIV ACR and looking for the measurement from the ground, to the highest point of the wing..

I have a 4 post lift in my garage, with 11ft ceilings and want to make sure the garage door will clear the wing when raised. I have a GenIV coupe and it clears perfect. But right where the wing would be, is where the door panels start to make the curve to close.Also, anyone have a problem with the splitter hitting the lift ramps?? Thanks...!!!!!!!

No issues with splitter and my viper is lower than stock. Don't have a measurement but I can tell you the wing is lower than the than the roof (that was my concern with using the lift). good luck, Mike