Looking for New Wheels for blk/sil coupe...

Scott_in_FL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm in the market for new wheels for my '06 blk/sil coupe and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with Advance One or ADV.1 wheels? Or perhaps the new 360 Concave series?

I like the newer no-lip designs of those companies (i.e. similar to the HRE monoblocks but without the HRE premium) and would love to hear what owners think about them first.

I know it seems overdone by now, but I'm thinking about black wheels on the black car. Any help would be appreciated. Thx.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, just my humble opinion, but I think brushed aluminum wheels with chrome lips would look best on your specific car, since you have silver stripes.

You can PM member FLATOUT here on the forum for all the info you need on 360 Forged wheels. He is the representative for this forum, and has helped quite a few members out ordering wheels, including myself!

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the 09 OEM 6 spokes and they are dirt cheap. $1500 for a set plus shipping. Get them chromed and they are awesome. They also weigh next to nothing which helps handling, braking, and acceleration.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, just my humble opinion, but I think brushed aluminum wheels with chrome lips would look best on your specific car, since you have silver stripes.

You can PM member FLATOUT here on the forum for all the info you need on 360 Forged wheels. He is the representative for this forum, and has helped quite a few members out ordering wheels, including myself!

Thanks Ryan I need to check on your faces to see if they are done.

360 is still in business?

Yep we " Modular Concepts" took them over about a year ago and straightened out the back orders. Our production times are faster than they have ever been, and the quality control is excellent.

If you have any questions or need a quote please feel free to shoot me a PM and I will help you out the best I can.

I have a new set of Spec 5's for my Viper that should be arriving this weekend so we will have some new Viper photos shortly. Ryan should have his new Spec 5 set in a couple weeks as well.

Andy Wheeler

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two of my friends have ADV.1 wheels on their car. The owner of the flat black Viper bought his first set of wheels from 360, and his second set from Adv.1 (the ADV7.1). He didn't have anywhere close to the issues with ADV.1 as he did from 360, and he's happy with the wheels and the design.

You must be registered for see images

My buddy with the FGT has the ADV10.1's, and is happy with the wheels. They didn't send the center caps when he received the wheels, and said they were a little less than professional when he dealt with them, but I guess that kind of stuff happens every now and then.

You must be registered for see images

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a dealer for ADV.1, HRE, and 360 Forged. You mention "HRE premium" in terms of pricing, but you will find all of those brands are similarly priced.

I also carry DPE Forged, they have some nice monoblock wheels too.
MT (Monobloc) - Series

I recently had a customer order ADV5 wheels, it only took 4 weeks to build them. He should be getting them this week.

Tony

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in the market for new wheels for my '06 blk/sil coupe and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with Advance One or ADV.1 wheels? Or perhaps the new 360 Concave series?

I like the newer no-lip designs of those companies (i.e. similar to the HRE monoblocks but without the HRE premium) and would love to hear what owners think about them first.

I know it seems overdone by now, but I'm thinking about black wheels on the black car. Any help would be appreciated. Thx.

Scott,
Black wheels with polished lips will look sick on your car! I don't care how many times I have seen it...a black viper with these wheels is simply evil looking.