Looking for Viper Tech in/around DC!

Ed Helminski

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Can't post or reply in this section? Read This!

live in DC Lost my mechanic that worked on my viper for past ten yearswhen Herb Gordon left Dodge. Where is best authorized mechanic in this area?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Ed,
I moved your post from the "Can't post here...." thread, since nobody would be reading it. You'll get more/better responses here. :)

As for Viper techs, there is one at the Dodge Dealer in Chantilly, and I believe there is a tech named Wayne at Reed Brothers Dodge in MD. I'm not aware of any in the DC area specifically.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The tech at Reed Brothers is Mitch, he comes out to some events from time to time.

What type of work are you trying to get done?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The tech at Reed Brothers is Mitch, he comes out to some events from time to time.

What type of work are you trying to get done?

Ah that's right. My apologies to Mitch for getting his name wrong. I only met him the one time at an event last year.

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is also Jeff Sherwin at Safford Dodge in Springfield VA. He is good. If you don't mind the distance Route 6 MotorSports just outside of Richmond does excellent work. They did all my mods.

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Ed,
I moved your post from the "Can't post here...." thread, since nobody would be reading it. You'll get more/better responses here. :)

As for Viper techs, there is one at the Dodge Dealer in Chantilly, and I believe there is a tech named Wayne at Reed Brothers Dodge in MD. I'm not aware of any in the DC area specifically.

The Viper tech at Chantilly Dodge is good, friendly, very helpful. His name is Dwayne. I'm amazed at how much free time and assistance he's given me over the last 2 weeks while I was trying to finalize a purchase of a 2006 Venom.

Rob is the best Service Agent there. From what I've seen, he knows by name every Viper owner who comes thru his shop and he'll take the time to find phone numbers and connect owners if they have a common problem or interest.

NSRENDR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Dan hows it going? I see you have the new beast on your avatar lets get together with the cars so I wana see your new machine pm me or post here if you want to get together today or tomarow. Call me or let me know something.

Joe

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Dan hows it going? I see you have the new beast on your avatar lets get together with the cars so I wana see your new machine pm me or post here if you want to get together today or tomarow. Call me or let me know something.

Joe

Sorry, just saw this post. Couldn't have met up this weekend anyway. Fly Navy is in the shop getting a few issues {grumble grumble} cleared up. I'm hoping to we'll get a cruise set up for the 17th, but so far no one has shown any interest other than myself. I'm planning on driving the blue beast and having Dwayne, that Viper tech from Chantilly Dodge, drive the black one. I owe him a favor.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960