Looking to switch to Black Interior. Need pieces!

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bonkers~ thats right i never got to see pics though but i'd rather have brand new interior but let me know if you end up selling it as individual parts, i'd be intrested in a few items.

Wahoo so far i have two seats never been used out of a GTS and a passenger side door panel. Now all i need is...

driver side door panel
black carpet
both kneee bolsters
center console
steering wheel

When changing my tan out to black, I bought both black carpets for my RT in black from Paul Scharf. Gave me a great price $400 or so, I know they are hard to come by now as well.
What do you mean by both? I'm confused is it more than one piece?

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bonkers~ thats right i never got to see pics though but i'd rather have brand new interior but let me know if you end up selling it as individual parts, i'd be intrested in a few items.

Wahoo so far i have two seats never been used out of a GTS and a passenger side door panel. Now all i need is...

driver side door panel
black carpet
both kneee bolsters
center console
steering wheel

When changing my tan out to black, I bought both black carpets for my RT in black from Paul Scharf. Gave me a great price $400 or so, I know they are hard to come by now as well.
What do you mean by both? I'm confused is it more than one piece?

Yeah, essentially the RT-10 carpet is two pieces, one for each side.

Un'sidepiper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the Cognac guys, have you ever thought about changing to both black and cognac interior. I changed the carpets to black, as well as the bottom portion of the door panels and the seat bolsters. Total cost about $700. Check my photos for pics or someone can post. Thanks!

danahs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wt f? lol

8256IMG_0067.JPG

Un'sidepiper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha Ha Ha, the California Highway Patrol used my Viper for the San Francisco Auto Show. They stationed it at thier booth to draw attention to promote safe and sober driving. Along with that came a photo shoot.

Oh yeah, the gal is my wife!

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha Ha Ha, the California Highway Patrol used my Viper for the San Francisco Auto Show. They stationed it at thier booth to draw attention to promote safe and sober driving. Along with that came a photo shoot.

Oh yeah, the gal is my wife!
Haha thats pretty cool. Nice lookin wife :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte