Looking Where to Buy '04 Tail Light Assembly

OhFourSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking to replace my passenger side rear tali light assembly. I backed it up into the garage and cracked it just enough that I do not want to get pulled over for a busted tail light.

I have seen it at moparfactoryparts and theviperstore. Are there any other sites or shops that would carry that part?

Actually, I really just need the lens. The assembly is in good shape. But I do not know if that would be sold separately or not.

Thanks.

rustnstuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 04 rt tailight assembly with a tiny chip on bottom left of the lens no bigger than 1/4 in, hardly noticable john

OP
OP
O

OhFourSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Driving around, it is not noticeable. However if I were to get pulled over, it would be very noticeable.

Any one have a recommendation where to get parts: online or at a shop?

TexasViper35

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking to replace my passenger side rear tali light assembly. I backed it up into the garage and cracked it just enough that I do not want to get pulled over for a busted tail light.

I have seen it at moparfactoryparts and theviperstore. Are there any other sites or shops that would carry that part?

Actually, I really just need the lens. The assembly is in good shape. But I do not know if that would be sold separately or not.

Thanks.
If you see it on moparfactoryparts.com or any of the others then it is still available. Thats great! You do get a nice discount with outfits like that; AFAIK they are simply Dodge dealerships with an online parts sales program. I‘m not so sure about discounts on OEM through a Viper specialty vendor though. Used ones are on eBay periodically, as it’s hard to imagine many Vipers getting totaled by being rear-ended, I would check eBay first to see what they are going for these days.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Yeah, I've bought from several of those sites before when looking for OEM parts. It always feels a little odd, but when you look up where they are it seems legit enough. I agree that I think they are just dealerships that have an online parts department.

hlieber50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I manage to buy those parts from a local dealer. The parts manager sells me at body shop prices. He recently set me up with an account so that whoever checks me out gives me that price. It pays to have a good relationship with a local dealer's parts department. I've purchased new parts for the same price or less than on Ebay used parts.