Looks like I'll be visiting the SRT-10 Discussion forum a little more!

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary Almond delivers my VOI9 Viper!

Our good friend, Gary Almond delivered my newly purchased VOI9 Viper (#75) yesterday from Plano, TX, and as usual, he did a superb job. I couldn't and wouldn't have pulled off this deal without him, because this was the first time I had bought sight unseen. He took care of everything for me (except paying for it, LOL!), and this will be a keeper. I want to also thank Ralph Q. (former owner) who was a great help in giving me the information I needed (car was at Boardwalk Porsche in Plano) to work out a good deal. Here are the pics:

My first peek:
IMG_0838.JPG

Just off the trailer:
IMG_0842.JPG

First time in the garage:
IMG_0853.JPG

The three together:
IMG_0866.JPG

Hi-res versions, plus some other pictures are in my gallery.

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

Beautiful.
You are one lucky Viper owner. Now the decision..which one to drive today?:drive:

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are going to have to take a shuttle bus back and forth to the Crab Deck to show off all the cars. Man, your business is really good, that is all I can say. And you don't live in a cheap area either. Impressed. I vote for the VOI9 for the Crab Deck next year, if you don't mind. Would love to see it.

Thanks for the pictures.

OP
OP
Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are going to have to take a shuttle bus back and forth to the Crab Deck to show off all the cars. Man, your business is really good, that is all I can say. And you don't live in a cheap area either. Impressed. I vote for the VOI9 for the Crab Deck next year, if you don't mind. Would love to see it.

Thanks for the pictures.

John, having 3 is only temporary, I've put the RT/10 up for sale. The other two are keepers. Between me and my son, no shuttle will be necessary. Looking forward to seeing you at the "Deck".

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your new nickname is "3VG". Congrats Gus, I am glad everything worked out with the car.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus, you definitely chose the right color combo...... you have an awesome collection and yes Gary Almond is still the best transporter around.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang those are some really nice Vipers, you are very fortunate. 3 Vipers, I cant even imagine having three. I own one and I am still in shock, I cant imagine with three. Very nice collection.

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus, congratulations on your new addition! I know you live in horse country and it's good to see you're doing your part to keep that Maryland tradition alive! Thanks for the kind words and also for letting me stow my trailer at your place for a couple of days.

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Gus,

Congratulations on your Trifecta!!

This should be a first from Monkton, MD. Population 6 ....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine