Looks like I'm back!!

LW VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I\'m back!!

This Saturday I'm buying Steve Z's 2003 SRT-10. I can hardly believe it. I do sort of miss my 96, and I've REALLY enjoyed my 2004 C5 Corvette (much smoother than our Vipers, really) but I'm looking forward to being back in a Viper. I thought about the Ferraris, I've done the Porsches and Vettes, but something about the Viper brought me back. Financially, it's a pretty big committment for me for a fun car (I have the Audi S8 for work), but I'm really looking forward to it.

A big Thank You to Ted May, who has followed the car for as long as Steve Z. owned it, and was willing to share his time to tell me about how the valve recall went, and the overall condition of the car.

Larry W.

:2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :usa: :usa: :usa:

OP
OP
L

LW VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Looks like I\'m back!!

OK, the Vette is sold and gone. 11:00 a.m. tomorrow, I pick up the Viper. I'm 54 years old, and I've owned dozens of cars, including my former 96 Viper. So I should be pretty sophisticated and cool......... I'm not. I'm hoping the rain holds off so I can put the top down on my ride home tomorrow. I still have my Sneaky Pete leather jacket from my former Viper ownership, and if "Fang" doesn't mind, I'm going to wear it!!

Thanks again to Ted May and to Steve Z, for making this happen!!

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Looks like I\'m back!!

Congrats! This Ted May guy, first with an awesome brake job and now cust service! Very Cool. :cool:

Jay K.