Loud exhaust

vipersobad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi--SRT-10 Viper
I have a corsa exhaust system on my car and I don't like it because it's too loud inside and outside the car. Is there any room in the sill to mount a small muffler? Anyone out there familiar with the Mopar exhaust system ? Thanks in advance !!!

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A Corsa system alone would not make your car too loud in my opinion. If you are not familiar (not the original owner) with the exhaust set-up, then something else has been done like the deletion or modification of the cats or aftermarket headers.

OP
OP
V

vipersobad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you and I will look into it. I just purchased this SRT-10 about 2 months ago and the dealer had the exhaust system installed.

Snake#36

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Go back to the dealer & see if they still have the old exhaust .....& tell them you want it ....might get lucky....

Longhornsmark

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not sure where your located but I just replaced my exhaust with full belanger setup and old exhaust could be yours for a great deal. It's at the shop and ready to pickup if you want stock and cat back corsa(in houston)... Wasn't loud enough for me but new setup sure is now.

TheOldViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi--SRT-10 Viper
I have a corsa exhaust system on my car and I don't like it because it's too loud inside and outside the car. Is there any room in the sill to mount a small muffler? Anyone out there familiar with the Mopar exhaust system ? Thanks in advance !!!

If it's too loud - You're too old, according to my son - LOL

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipersobad, I would take it back to the dealer to see which Corsa exhaust they installed. If it's the street exhaust, it should not be that loud( that's what I have on my car). If it's the race exhaust, it's going to be considerably louder. My last exhaust was the mopar street exhaust which wasn't loud enough for me but it ultimately comes down to personal preference...Good Luck!