Lower Front Facia Damage/ Driveway Curbs

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm tired of dragging the bottom of my front facia everytime I pull in or back out of my driveway, doesn't matter the approach angle. I searched the forum and found no answers so I then went to the internet and came across a company that makes curb ramps for just this situation. The company is called Bridjit and I have a set on order, I'll post pictures once they arrive and I have them in place. I'm tired of having to touch up the paint on the lower corners of the facia every other week or so. I hope this cures it. Take care. Jeff

Bridjit Curb Ramps - The No Jar To Your Car Curb Solution

OP
OP
M

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had a set of shercom curb ramps for years, they work great and are much cheaper for basically the same thing.

www.Curbramps.com

AAHHHH! Where were you when I was searching for an answer?! Lol I didn't find anything cheaper here on the West coast, all others had a huge shipping cost associated with the product. I had been mulling over a way to make something close in resemblance to the ones I purchased but I lack the time and equipment right now so it was just cheaper for me to go this route. Jeff

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought of making some with wood but I had an angle of attack that didn't rub anything. Why the hell do houses have these curbs now days?

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AAHHHH! Where were you when I was searching for an answer?! Lol I didn't find anything cheaper here on the West coast, all others had a huge shipping cost associated with the product. I had been mulling over a way to make something close in resemblance to the ones I purchased but I lack the time and equipment right now so it was just cheaper for me to go this route. Jeff

I don't know if you have Napa Auto Parts there, but that's where I picked them up at.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ramps seems kind of a hassle not to mention the looks and possible theft if left out. Have you thought about having a concrete correction for a lesser slope just at the entrance to the drive? Mine is at the limit but by entering at a high angle slowly the splitter never touches.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a few thousand of those ramps for almost every part of the British road system :rolleyes:

And to make it worse they then stick speed bumps across the bloody roads :mad:

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aahhh these curbs were created because it made the subdivisions "look good".

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the metal fork thingy that I used for a while, effective but ugly. I ended up getting a splitter instead. If anyone is interested in the metal fork thingy that goes under the front fascia I'll let it go for 60 shipped.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the metal fork thingy that I used for a while, effective but ugly. I ended up getting a splitter instead. If anyone is interested in the metal fork thingy that goes under the front fascia I'll let it go for 60 shipped.

I'm actually in the market for a splitter, but don't feel like parting with $1200 for one. There's one for sale over on the Alley, but that seller apparently doesn't respond to inquiries about it. Is Autoform the only place to get a (pre-painted) one?:dunno:

lh4x4

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Simple solution for me. I put in a Viper/Corvette friendly drive. It did help that the drive was needing replacement.

You must be registered for see images

There is no perceptible transition from the street to the drive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery