LPE WORLDS FASTEST MOTOR ONLY VIPER BRINGS ON DA PAIN AT BG

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MANY FEELINGS WERE HURT AS THE MIGHTY LPE MOTOR ONLY VIPER RUNNING ON 93 OCTANE PUT BIG NITROUS BREATHING SUPERCHARGERS AND TWIN TURBOS ON THE TRAILER AGAIN AND AGAIN AT DR.ROOFS V-10 NATIONALS IN BOWLING GREEN. SPECIAL THANKS TO TOM CRESS,TIM DYER,GRAHAM BEHAN,JASON HAINES,JOHN EBERT AND THE REST OF THE LPE BOYS IN INDIANA FOR BUILDING YET ANOTHER BULLET PROOF WORLD RECORD PERFORMANCE VEHICLE.THE CAR PERFORMED FLAWLESS RUN AFTER RUN. TIMES GOT FASTER AS THE DAY WENT ON DESPITE THE RISE IN TEMPATURE AT THE TRACK DUE TO THE GREAT DRIVING SKILLS OF SCOTT WIECK.OUR DRAG RACE PALS THE SHEEK,BIG AND LITTLE E ARE REPORTED IN GROUP THERAPY- STABLE CONDITION -DOING WELL AND WILL HOPEFULLY BE DISHARGED IN ANOTHER 6 MONTHS.THANKS AGAIN TO DR.ROOF FOR PUTTING ON YET ANOTHER FIRST CLASS DRAG RACE EVENT! NORM KOERNER :D :2tu: :headbang:

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norm you talked the talk and you walked the walk!!!

Congrats! Can't wait to see what SW does next! I love seeing you guys go at it!

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norma, it was a blast racing you and Scott.Congrats, your LPE car is definately fast. I have spoken to the Dr. and Big and little E are doing fine and are resting.

Take care

SW

still the fastest 510ci all motor car...

OP
OP
T

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:D SHEEK,ITS ALWAYS A PLEASURE THROWING DOWN WITH U.ITS GREAT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGATHER.SCOTT AND I ARE ALREADY PLANNING OUR NEXT PROJECT CAR TO RUN AGAINST RSI.......BIG AND LITTLE E WHEN THEY ARE RELEASED FROM THERAPIST CARE.THANX AGAIN FOR PICKING UP THE DINNER.......THAT WAS FIRST CLASS.CYA SOON! NORM K :D

DJ Self

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Norm.. :2tu: LPE is great. I got to beat up on the highest supercharged Viper in the USA( 920 rwhp) :eek: . It was a DLM car coming back from BG and he wanted to race real bad. So I played with it on low boost.... It was fun ;)
Nice guy and awesome Viper. :2tu:

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THat was one impressive car! You (Scott) nailed some incredible 60' times on a so so prep job. Congrats.

TURBOZO6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Norm on your car, I saw Jon working ******* it, great driving Scott, It seems like everything LPE touches just goes fast.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the win......

I am glad I do not run you or SW on a regular basis!!!!

Cudaman :usa:

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Norm.. :2tu: LPE is great. I got to beat up on the highest supercharged Viper in the USA( 920 rwhp) :eek: . It was a DLM car coming back from BG and he wanted to race real bad. So I played with it on low boost.... It was fun ;)
Nice guy and awesome Viper. :2tu:

Wouldn't be the red with white stripes? ;)

X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norm congrads... It was a pleasure meeting you and watching the Beast run down the track..

Wouldn't be the red with white stripes? ;)

:cool: :D :laugh: :p :2tu:

X

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norm
But can money buy you love, I know you felt like you were in love when the ET flashed up on the board.

Now go out there and accomplish something in life.LOL

Congrats on the record run.

Rohn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets