LQQking for GEN 4 Convertible Toxic Orange / SSG

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am looking for a 08-09 convertible with stripes. I am really leaning towards the Toxic Orange color, black stripes. I dont like the tan tops. I know they have 2010's, at the moment they are out of my price range. Thanks for any input.

OP
OP
F

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you for the heads up, must of been a misprint. A dealer had 09 vert toxic listed.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Originally listed as Mango Tango on the orders, but those fine boys at SRT sensed it needed a much more sinister name!

Correct info that only done in 2010.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
FEDBYVORTECH, a very good friend of mine has this exact car...Toxic Orange, dual black stripes, tan top, and tan interior...and while I do not have the ability to dream-up color combos on my own...I will say that this IS a SMOKING HOT Viper !!! It works perfectly up close and in person.

I will also add that he has had multiple buy-offers from friends, strangers, and dealers...NO SALE, as he is keeping this Viper !!

IF YOU REALLY want one of these...realize that you may or may not ever get the chance to acquire one due to the limited production on 2010's in general, and this combo in particular. My advice would be to "ready your financial war chest"...read that, have top dollar money READY at all times and HOP ON the car of your dreams if you ever get a shot at same.

Best of luck !!!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FEDBYVORTECH, a very good friend of mine has this exact car...Toxic Orange, dual black stripes, tan top, and tan interior...and while I do not have the ability to dream-up color combos on my own...I will say that this IS a SMOKING HOT Viper !!! It works perfectly up close and in person.

I will also add that he has had multiple buy-offers from friends, strangers, and dealers...NO SALE, as he is keeping this Viper !!

IF YOU REALLY want one of these...realize that you may or may not ever get the chance to acquire one due to the limited production on 2010's in general, and this combo in particular. My advice would be to "ready your financial war chest"...read that, have top dollar money READY at all times and HOP ON the car of your dreams if you ever get a shot at same.

Best of luck !!!

Guarantee this is the same car, I pulled the pic off the net when it was still at the dealer and that dealer is right next door to you guys in Indiana. I pulled the pic because I too thought it was stunning. I think that car was one of the last that dealer had, it was on the site for a long time, your friend has a winner!

7568d6c70a0a0065012e43f15a39e305.jpg

7568dd9e0a0a0065012e43f1533016a5.jpg

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guarantee this is the same car, I pulled the pic off the net when it was still at the dealer and that dealer is right next door to you guys in Indiana. I pulled the pic because I too thought it was stunning. I think that car was one of the last that dealer had, it was on the site for a long time, your friend has a winner!

7568d6c70a0a0065012e43f15a39e305.jpg

7568dd9e0a0a0065012e43f1533016a5.jpg

I bet that car is stunning in person.

OP
OP
F

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like the interior in tan. But the tan top? I would rather black. I seen that car at roanoke. I do love the 6 spoke rims. Im sure once the new viper is released it will be easier to find. Thanks for everyones input.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck picking top colors.

2010 Toxic Orange Production numbers for convertibles.

13 Black Stripes

1 Graphite Stripe

2 White Stripe

6 No Stripe

No records are available as to wheel options, interior colors or top colors.

Pretty good chance that the one pictured is one of one.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, not the car Steve is talking about, pictures do not do that combo justice though, has to be seen in person. My second choice after the Toxic Orange with white stripes and an aero kit. :omg: would of traded a kidney for that one!

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2009(??) Toxic Orange, Black Stripes, Black Top, Black/Slate interior on Autotrader now... however, it is mysteriously $45,000? And 2009 Toxic?? Confusing.

VIN 1B3JZ65Z49V500426 - someone can check.

OP
OP
F

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Phone number NG. I shot an email. No record on car fax. Look like scam ad. But who knows. At least its with in 200 miles. If he calls me i will grab it :) .

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phone number NG. I shot an email. No record on car fax. Look like scam ad. But who knows. At least its with in 200 miles. If he calls me i will grab it :) .

Did seem fishy, although I am not sure what they are trying to accomplish? Perfect car for you though from your specs!

Derek

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely a scam- there have been numerous "way under market price" ads run on Autotrader over the last year. As stated above though, I'm don't understand just what they are trying to accomplish.

OP
OP
F

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Definitely a scam- there have been numerous "way under market price" ads run on Autotrader over the last year. As stated above though, I'm don't understand just what they are trying to accomplish.
No return email yet. I dont understand what there is to gain either? My email address? Having a friend run vin just for kicks. Man that was the exact car :-( i was ready to haul ass there today.

OP
OP
F

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So here is the scam. Ph# no good, car is now located in different state. Not NY but WA. They want me to send $ to google account. The 2 different vins they have sent me do not exist. I asked what dealer did you buy it from. And I asked for a copy of title. After that they stopped emailing me. I told them I would fly out look at car this Monday. If it looked good we would go to bank and I would give them cash. But they rather me send money to Google.

The vehicle was posted on many zip codes. The vin number is 1B3JZ65Z69V500380 and i also attached a carfax report.
Closing the deal through Google Checkout will assure me that you have the money and you will not waste my time .
They will hold and secure your money during the entire transaction and will release the funds to me only after you decide to keep the car and you register the title into your name . If you don't have a Google Checkout ID you can create one at www.googlecheckout.com . I need your Google ID .(the email address that you have used for sign up ) in order to register the transaction to Google Checkout.

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So here is the scam. Ph# no good, car is now located in different state. Not NY but WA. They want me to send $ to google account. The 2 different vins they have sent me do not exist. I asked what dealer did you buy it from. And I asked for a copy of title. After that they stopped emailing me. I told them I would fly out look at car this Monday. If it looked good we would go to bank and I would give them cash. But they rather me send money to Google.

The vehicle was posted on many zip codes. The vin number is 1B3JZ65Z69V500380 and i also attached a carfax report.
Closing the deal through Google Checkout will assure me that you have the money and you will not waste my time .
They will hold and secure your money during the entire transaction and will release the funds to me only after you decide to keep the car and you register the title into your name . If you don't have a Google Checkout ID you can create one at www.googlecheckout.com . I need your Google ID .(the email address that you have used for sign up ) in order to register the transaction to Google Checkout.

Ah I see. Sad - I guess people will fall for that - glad you did not! ***** to find the right car and its a stupid scam.

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2010 Toxic with slate stripes, $90,000 at a Dodge / Jeep dealer... look up Newburgh Park Motors, 200 Auto Park Place Newburgh, NY 12550.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I consider the 08 orange to be what i call Road Runner Orange. Beep Beep

OP
OP
F

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
2010 Toxic with slate stripes, $90,000 at a Dodge / Jeep dealer... look up Newburgh Park Motors, 200 Auto Park Place Newburgh, NY 12550.

Yes Thank you ohlarikd. 2010 is out of my price range. I have spoken to this dealer. Graphite stripes maybe 1 of 1. IMO they look a little funky. maybe better in person? I was told car has been there for a while.

SFViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Thank you ohlarikd. 2010 is out of my price range. I have spoken to this dealer. Graphite stripes maybe 1 of 1. IMO they look a little funky. maybe better in person? I was told car has been there for a while.

Why not just buy a Gen 3 Copperhead and put on your own stripes. Much cheaper then a 2010 Gen 4 in Toxic Orange...half the price!