M&M Headers and Corsa for sale

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will be posting a classifeid ad. I may not be able to post pics as they are still currently on car. But I have a set of M&M Headers and they come with a intermediate pipe that mates up with the corsa exhaust, all 3". No cats are installed. The M&M headers are a very similar look and design to the Bellangers. Sounds good, fits good. Never had a problem. Has a A/F **** added on passenger side, can be plugged with screw in plug if you dont want to run a a/f guage. Whole setup of headers and exhaust will get you about 40 rwhp.

This will fit a gen 3 SRT-10 2003-2006 models. Will bolt right up, no modifications needed.

Headers new were $1800 and Corsa new is $1400.
Listing in classifeds for $ 2000 or best offer.

A link to the classified ad: ViperClub Classifieds - M&M Headers and Corsa exhaust - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

Last edited by a moderator:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a good deal!

Added a link to your ad to your first post (site policies and all... ;) )

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike whats the deal here I see all your recent upgrades for sale???? Wife? baby due?

Potential new house, pay off some bills, maybe new motorcycle, getting bored...... impulsive.lol

I used to always have 2-3 bikes in my garage at a time, kinda miss them.and I want to unload some other debt. Thats about it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4