Macedo Car takes 1st place Super Pro Street

ANIL8-U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool, And I'm just giving sheet about your car, I know it should run 9's no-problem. You need to kick your pitman for not turning your bottle for the street tire shoot out finals! LOL,,

I was a good weekend! Also I enjoyed meeting all you guys! The event was pretty much FL vs. MO!!

IF we don't see you in Ohio, it will be for sure in Fl!

Peace

Shawn McCauley

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everybody has a bad day and fotunately for you both Ward was running low on insulin, which won't happen again on my watch. Congrats on your victory, sorry to hear most of you guys broke and couldn't continue.

I will be in Columbus, you make sure you bring the stroker, heads, cam, blower, and propane set up! I should have a few more bolt ons and a clutch! All I can say is good luck!

PS. MY VIPER IS STOCK WITH NX AND Only RAN 5 tenths slower. I would say you car runs like sheet with all those mods or you need a better driver! :( :( 10.20 :confused:

Where all broke but seem to finsh 1st is 2 events, the 04 has a pos rear-end, and the black and red car was on a used tranny, Well all us can't afford race-prep tranny that never break!

ANIL8-U Now on this one you are CONFUSED...... My car is NOT a stroker! It has forged pistons just like yours, my 2001 car came as a creampuff with CAST pistons....they were switched from cast to forged... just like yours. Yes I have a cam, but it the exact cam that is in your car.I have mild head work.

I do not have propane.

I have only ONE fuel system on my car UNLIKE your 2 fuel systems you have.

I also run a STOCK clutch....what do you run?

I run a STOCK transmission.

Do you know understand the differences between our motors..... my "bolt ons" are the same as yours .....my 2001 (Xcreampuff) motor is on the playing field as your "stock" motor.

As I said in my previous post regarding the tree you did not play games there nor did you apply spray on VHT after the burn out box while your opponent tires cool down.

On our run what was our reaction times?

Also on our run my Nitrous bottle was shut off.

What was your best run of the day?

Do you have any idea how much power and driving skills it takes to a 1/2 to one second faster down the track???

My 10.2 run was done on BFG's .... not only did I do it once in the BFG competion, but I backed it up with another 10.2 run. I will help you with the math.....that is 2 within 20 minutes of each other and that was not on slicks, BUT BFG's.

What did you run on BFG's?

I ran 3 events and placed in the top 3 in EVERY event I ran, not racing in any slower classes making it unfair for those in class. Also when I ran in the main events I ran the fastest class my car and driving fastest are capable of ....NOT running in a slower class.

How did you do?????

The 2 Florida cars that drove over 3000 miles to attend the event in your backyard: had ZERO breaks and finished in the top 3 of EVERY event we raced in. Here is the math again: 4 races ..... 4 wins(1 first,2 seconds, 1 third) that is 100% wins of our races.

We also ran the main event in the fastest classes....not slower class than our car fastest times they have ever run....that would be like running a 10.1 during the day and then in the main event running 10.5-11.0 class

I am just setting the story straight.....

Cudaman :usa:

best time 10.07 at 144.5 mph with a poor 1.59 60 ft against the rev limiter prior to going thru the trap..... at the V-10 National at Bowling Green in 2004

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, enough. I don't know how it got started , but lets end it now. I think of you guys as my friends and I don't want to change that over something so stupid. We know you guys have fast cars and that is why we try to chase you guys down and do well at these events...it is called competition. I think we did very well in Topeka with 2 first, 1 second, 3 third places. Bowling Green was my first event and we came away with a first and a second with 2 cars. I was happy with that, but you have to try to get better and I feel we did. With Columbus on the way, I am bringing more cars and I hope we do well again. That is what this is all about...RACING !!! Now, as far as Kevin taking too long, I don't agree. Ward you were at the tree with both bulbs on before Kevin even pulled in to the water box to do his burn out...I think you should have waited before staging so fast. As far as the vht, well there were no rules against it. When Kevin did get to the tree, it did not take him any longer than anyone else to stage. That is a finished subject...please, lets get over it and move on. I don't want to go to the next event and not be able to talk to any of you guys and have a good time. I was going to ramble on about other things that were said, but I am afraid it will just keep the ball rolling. So please, the beer will be on me at the next event and bring all of the fast cars you guys have. Hopefully we will have a little more for you guys at Columbus and we will have a good race.
Thanks,
Joe

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Columbus is gonna be a great time racing!!! nothing like a good heated battle before the race!!!

all you guys did great!!!

you took out my DLM Car and drove consistant! all of you!!

COlumbus AUgust 6-7 LETS GET IT ON!!!!

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all you guys did great!!!

you took out my DLM Car and drove consistant! all of you!!
Well, you know what they say Dr. Roof, "every DOG has his day."
Better luck next time :smirk:
-Lou

V10Nationals.com

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Larry on a great showing of your Viper talent to build great engines. I can attest to Larry's ability. He tuned and helped me with my 1993 Venom 600 that was an early drag racing Viper able to hit the mid ten's and 135mph plus. He also wrenched and was my crew chief for nearly two years on my GT1 Viper GTS in the VRL. He built two GT1 engines that were always reliable and strong for this race car. Also congrats to Vern and Ward.

Nice comments Gary. Larry is a super great guy...of course you forgot that a couple of years ago:

http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=8284&Forum=All_Forums&Words=Larry&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=8284&Search=true#Post8284

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4