making chad proud or at least trying

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK I'm officially on a roll.

yesterday morning I had the incident at starbucks with the sweet girl and the loser guy that flipped out. I got reamed from quite a few people here, all 3 of my brothers and most of my friends because I didn't get the girls # or ask her for a date.

the reason was I am (was) already seeing someone and don't like to overdo things. its sounds like fun but having more than one gf at a time is just a big hassle. so last night when my gf asked how my day went and I told her she started copping an attitude about all the attention my car gets. seems one of her friends mentioned to another one of her friends after a couple of drinks that she was"targeting" me so if we split up she could move in. of course this filtered back to my gf and she gets pissed at me!

so today I decide to get some lunch at a local restaurant me in my viper, my buddy on his chopper. while I'm waiting for him, I start talking to one of the waitresses she was upset because her boyfriend (who I found out later drives a lambo) was getting on her nerves because he tries to control her. so they split up.

so with yesterdays incident on my mind I mentioned what happened and how a lot of guys are really jealous and overbearing. we talked, well she talked and I listened.
one thing led to another and all I can say is I have a very nice evening to look forward to coming up.

so one of the girls said did you see the black car parked in the back of the lot. then I mentioned it was mine and that I would be obliged if I might get a couple of pics with some of the girls and my car.

they were all very cooperative but the manager would only let three girls out cause they were to busy. (i personally think he was jealous).

now I have always been partial to blonde's but this girl was beautiful and had the cutest accent. I couldn't resist her.
she is the one on the left her name will remain anonymous but i must say I have a whole new perspective on non blonde's now.

from what I have read on this board chad would feel right at home here as most of the girls were some of the hottest ones I've seen.
you need to go to the new ******* in Naples.

I'm doing my best to make chad proud.
again never a dull moment when you drive a viper.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah, the blonde on the left is definitely worth pursuing :2tu:

You Da Man !!!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice story. Nice pic.

But,...
best weather...
warm...
and

a hardtop ON in Florida? Now.

:D

P.S.: never used mine since delivery.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're in one of those "zones" right now where you can do no wrong and not only am I proud, I'm jealous :2tu: You seem to have a lot going on right now and as luck would have it, I'll be down in Tampa, FL March 13-16 so I could help take some of the pressure off you. Like you said dating more than 1 girl at a time can be a hassle and being a Viper brother, I'd be glad to help out :D The one of the left is the hottest one, but I'll be happy to find my own. As Walker said, the one on the right is no slouch either. If you can lay some groundwork, so I don't have to start from scratch, it'd be a big time saver and noone said I have to wait til March 13 to come down :D :D :D

OP
OP
M

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
chad,
she was one of the lesser of the hotties there.
I am not sure what women find in me. I am not tall, rich, or even young (mid forties) although I am in farily good shape.
I work around women all day long (hospitals) so I am very comfortable around them so maybe thats it.

the part that freaks me out is that it is always the young girls that pursue me. I mean lots of times twenty years younger than me.

for some reason women my own age aren't as interested but I certainly don't shy away from them. there are some incredibly beautiful women nowadays that are 40 or 50ish. I know quite a few.( I'm sure the younger guys are like what?)

as it gets closer to the 13th we will have to try to hook up and I will see what I can do.
I have a feeling you will do much better than me.

oh yea as for the hard top its a pita to get off by yourself. those 3 piece tops are looking better all the time.

oh to be younger again....