Mamba numbers

Quickkitty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
First post.
Just bought my 05 Viper. past owner said it was a mamba but the dash plaque number was missing (the one on the center console). I went to dodge with the title (vin number) and they confirmed with a vehicle information report that it is a Mamba but could not tell me what sequence number it is. ( ie 50 of 200)
Is there any way to tell from the last 6 digits of the vin? mine are 501159
Is there anyone that makes these plaques? or should I visit a printer/graphics company and have one made?
Thanks in advance
Jay

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way I understand it is the number plates were stuck on the cars after they were completed. The VIN has nothing to do with the number plate and they were not done in any assigned order. I'll PM you information on a vendor that may be able to help you. I can't post the company name here as he is not a VCA supported vendor.

2006red/whitecoupe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I bought my '06 VCA coupe, we had to get ourselves to Barrett/Jackson to take delivery. ....I walked around and looked at the VIN numbers and the number on the console and there was no relation whatsoever. If you have an 05 mamba it must be silver, only color in mamba that year...200 of em.

OP
OP
Q

Quickkitty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
victxv10, thank you, I will contact the vendor as soon as I get the PM.

2006red/whitecoupe, Yes, the mamba I bought was originally silver but is now black and soon to have some red fender stripes. I figured someone out there must have a registry or a list of Mambas that would match up with vin numbers, matter of finding that right vendor or person.
Thanks again.

Mamba #90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VicTxV10 can you please pm the vendor of the dash plaques, I would like to save the OEM and put a reproduction on the console.