Mamba Owners

OP
OP
P

pitbull11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think unique would be #1-10 #50 , #100 and #200. I have never seen anyone post on here with a low # Mamba

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Woodhouse has number 200 of the Silver on their lot"
Never heard of Silver mamba, I know of the black and the white MAMBAS only.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black ended with the 04's and Silver was made for 05, then not only will the Mambas be done, but Silver will not be used as a color for the foreseeable future

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woodhouse has number 200 of the Silver on their lot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not anymore, bought her Fri.
She'll be in my garage on Wed.

Ken Lally

WELCOME NUMBER 200

OP
OP
P

pitbull11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome # 200 , , do you think the resale value for a unique # is that much more ????

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woodhouse has number 200 of the Silver on their lot

Not anymore, bought her Fri.
She'll be in my garage on Wed.

Ken Lally

Ken, are you from Maryland, Bill told me he was sending two this way, one to someone in Maryland and mine :headbang:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Lally, we know all about you already. You live in Potomac Falls and your car shipped today! Am I Carnac or what? Ron and I got an EMail from Bill this morning. He sold not one but two cars into our region last week. He says he's "Working hard to increase our membership" Sound like Bill?
Here's the next region event, if you hurry you can get 1000 miles on and be ready for the first oil change.

SATURDAY MARCH 26
Oil Change Day, Ron Hickey’s home, 3033 Dashiell Road, Falls Church, VA. 11:00 am – 4:00 pm. Take advantage of Ron’s lift for oil change and light maintenance. Vipers only. Bring your own oil. RSVP Ron Hickey, (703) 241-2878 or [email protected].
Directions: From DC Beltway, I-495, take exit 50 (US 50) East towards Arlington). Follow US 50 east. Pass Loehmann’s Plaza on right, continue on US 50 for another mile down a long hill. At bottom of the hill, turn right (this is the 4th traffic light since you got on route 50) onto Annandale Road (Shell station on left, Exxon on right, Westlawn Market on right). Proceed through next traffic light on Annandale Road, turn left on Dashiell Road (Dead End sign) just after Mistik gas station (Domestic & Foreign Auto Repair) and before small bridge across Tripps Run. Ron’s house is second on left (#3033).

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Lally, we know all about you already. You live in Potomac Falls and your car shipped today! Am I Carnac or what? Ron and I got an EMail from Bill this morning. He sold not one but two cars into our region last week. He says he's "Working hard to increase our membership" Sound like Bill?

You guys rock! Word spreads fast. I really trusted this dealership blind, but you all seem to give Bill thumbs up, makes me feel all warm and cozy!

Thanks again! Won't be able to make the "tech-in" on Sat (out of town) but how can I be dialed-in on future events? Is there a local web site with the details?

Best regards,

Ken Lally

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
welcome # 200 , , do you think the resale value for a unique # is that much more ????

Pitbull, no clue on your question, I did pay a premium for it though, I thought it was kinda cool. Only time will tell I guess.

One thing I would like to know, what are the annual production numbers for the '03/04/05 SRT verts?

I rarely see any Vipers aro and I live in a large suburb of DC, even on the show circuit where I frequent w/ my classic Vette.

KL

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh jeez another old Vette guy, me too, 69 Big Block, what have you got? As far as future events they will be posted under Regions on the front page here which will link to the VA/MD web site. But as soon as you link up with Ron on the email link above he will put you on our email and snail mail list. You will get an email reminding you of events. Make sure you make the crab feast at fishermans wharf just over the bridge on the eastern shore, will be 40-50 cars there. I think production numbers are also listed on the front page under VIN information, there was also a recent thread talking about just that, might try a search or someone else will chime in.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1875 03's all sold only to Viper owners who currently had a vin registered and had bought the car new from a dealer. White and Black Mambas 04 with 200 each and the 05 yellow VCA special edition of only 50 which were picked through a drawing and you had to pick it up at the Viper Owners Invitational, don't miss that next year. I think production went up in 04 to a little over 2000. I would guestimate there will be 2000 Vilver SRTs by the time they stop making it. That assumes they stop silver at the end of 05, if they stop silver after the end of the Mamba run I would say about 1500. I would also guess there were more reds built, then black and silver was the smallest number. Just guessing from being at events, you don't see silver as much as the other two.

OP
OP
P

pitbull11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Black # 200 and White #200 and Ken just bought Silver # 200 which could be the last of the silvers ever made.

Allan how were you able to get your hands on both #200's?
Was there a draw for the Mamba #'s ???

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oh jeez another old Vette guy, me too, 69 Big Block, what have you got?

Lee, hilarious... mine is a triple black '68/L88 hood/ pipes... a cherry car, maybe you have seen her aro? I attend most shows in the area. She has to go though now, sad to say, I have a 300C SRT-8 coming in May....

KL

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh Jeez, another SRT8 guy! Me too. And my 69 is black also, this is like old home week. Get ready to post pics of that Mamba, I don't think there have been any put up here yet. PM me more details on the 68, I might be interested.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine