> Mamba Viper -- what is all the Hooplah about? <

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys,

I know of two people selling their SRT-10's so they can get the Mamba (white) version of the Viper. I have yet to see on in person, so I am curious what all the hooplah is about? I remember when owning a vette, the white colored one was the least favorite for most people (just too plain.)

-Manny

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manny --

The White Mamba isn't plain! You should see it in person, it's better looking than the pictures. On the other hand, it all boils down to personal preference. Some think the Mamba's red interior is too much. I guess some of the appeal is that there aren't a lot of them around.

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys,

I know of two people selling their SRT-10's so they can get the Mamba (white) version of the Viper. I have yet to see on in person, so I am curious what all the hooplah is about? I remember when owning a vette, the white colored one was the least favorite for most people (just too plain.)

-Manny

It's a limited edition, isn't it?
Anyways, the interior with the red leathered parts looks really awesome in my opinion. And also, white is the best looking colour on the SRT, yet... For me at least. I think it just fits really awesome to the car. It looks menacing.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
All SRT's are really starting to grow on me.

Just saw my first Mamba last week and it looks SCHWEEEEET!

My only hope is that an SRT Coupe comes out so that the prices on SRT's fall a little faster.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen the Mamba at Tators BBQ! I have a 04 Red and i would love the interior in mine. But thats about it as far as i'm concerned! White doesn't do it for me. Color choices are a personal preferrance. I'm sure i can order a mamba steering wheel and other interior parts if i really wanted them! I have to agree with superbar on this one.

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any white mambas in the San Diego area that I can take a look at? I'm about to close a deal on a red SRT-10 and don't want to miss out if I like the white one instead. I want the most menacing, mean looking color, and to me that has been the red one with some nice aftermarket wheels.

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
... I want the most menacing, mean looking color, and to me that has been the red one with some nice aftermarket wheels.

Maybe you should consider BLACK CLEARCOAT for the sinister look. It's a great looking color on the SRT-10. Got my vote! :D

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manny - a red one w/ aftermarket wheels looks sweet

I've seen "Unclegreggy's" red SRT w/ 20" HREs here in NY several times, and it looks AMAZING!!!

you may know which one I'm talkin about - looks amazing in person

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any white mambas in the San Diego area that I can take a look at? I'm about to close a deal on a red SRT-10 and don't want to miss out if I like the white one instead. I want the most menacing, mean looking color, and to me that has been the red one with some nice aftermarket wheels.

Manny, about a month ago I was talking with Worthington Dodge in Carlsbad, give them a call to see if its still available.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manny. Tony brought his Mamba over to the Meguiars meeting couple weeks ago. It is not menacing and mean. It is more stunning, and sofisticated.
He sold his black SRT to get it, as he really liked the package. The Mamba white color is dramatic. Red accents really bring out the interior. People really seem to like it. (me included).

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manny, if you're not excited with the white, you might want to consider waiting for the upcoming Black Mamba limited edition.

drdaveSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why can't DC re-paint mambas GTS blue and leave two stripes of white. 5G for an interior? Is it that difficult? Same paint for guitar raffle car, hint... leave screamin viper on hood.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Slaughteri.....what do you know...can you elaborate........

I've been informed that there is supposed to be a limited run later this year of Black Mambas along the lines of the White Mambas limited run...that's all I've got, maybe my memory is fading &lt;sticks hand out for tips&gt; LOL

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys,

-Manny

Manny, when we were at Chuck Tators BBQ....along with the 137 Vipers there ...we saw about 10-20 SRT-10's.... red, silver, white, and black

Hands down ...the best looking ones were BLACK!!!

Me and the wife and a lot of the others agreed hands down. Classy and mean looking too...the white does not do it for me and kinda looks ...well you know!

Dave

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at Tators also and i would disagree. Black's are Blah! Boring! JMO--- So we don't all agree! Its a personal preferrence.

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I took a Mamba for a test drive today.very cool......I've seen red and silver before......this was my favorite...

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just went over and saw Frank's red SRT-10 here in San Diego. That thing is just so purdy and has confirmed that RED is the color I want. I have a black Viper already, and I'm selling my red RT/10, so I'll replace it with a red SRT-10.

Now, to super/turbo charge after the purchase or not? :) Hmmmmmmmmmm.

-Manny

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I currently own a 2004 srt 10 silver and a 2004 mamba and all I can say is that the mamba turns way more heads than my siler one.

vd..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang