Many Different Viper Manuals Available

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,
I had a chance to acquire quite a few Viper manuals from different years. As a matter of fact I have dozens. I am still going through them. What I want to do is to offer them for sale at very reasonable prices to any owner on the forums.

I wanted to get these out to the Viper owners on the forum to allow them to better understand their cars, figure out what makes them “tick” and maybe even save themselves a few bucks by learning how to do the simple stuff at home.

I am listing about 3 dozen items this evening and list more later next week. If you have any requests that are not on the list let me know and I will search for them for you from my stacks. There are Service manuals and the diagnostic manuals. The diagnostic manuals will help trouble shoot but PLEASE keep in mind that some steps involve the use of the DRB 2 or 3. Most of us do not have one. Even without a DRB you can get pretty close to your problem. I have used my 2004 Powertrain Diagnostics to help me without a DRB. Accordingly, these are priced even more reasonably than the Service Manuals are.

I will ship the manuals at the buyer’s expense most anyway they wish. Post Office Media Mail is very reasonable, but I will use FEDEX or UPS if the buyer wishes for the exact cost no markups. I have found some duplicates already so if you see more than one of the same manual, I have more than one. Please note that these are the true factory manuals, not copies or repops. They are used and may have some stains or small folds on a page. They are complete, with no missing pages.

I will sell the service manuals for 30.00 ea. I will sell the diagnostic manuals for 13.00 ea.

If you decide to buy a complete set for a particular year I can discount it some.
PAYPAL accepted and this list will also be in the VCA classifieds.

THE CURRENT LIST:
1995 SERVICE MANUAL (ROADSTER)
1996 SERVICE MANUAL (ROADSTER)
1996 SERVICE MANUAL (ROADSTER)
1996 SERVICE MANUAL (COUPE)
1996 BODY DIAG. (COUPE)
1996 POWERTRAIN DIAG. (COUPE)
1997 SERVICE MANUAL (COMBINED CPE & RDSTER)
1996-97 BODY DIAG. (COMBINED CPE & RDSTER)
1996-98 BODY DIAG. (COMBINED CPE & RDSTER)
1996-99 BODY DIAG. (COMBINED CPE & RDSTER)
1998 SERVICE MANUAL (COMBINED CPE & RDSTER)
1999 SERVICE MANUAL (COMBINED CPE & RDSTER)
1999 SERVICE MANUAL (COMBINED CPE & RDSTER)
1999 BODY DIAG. (COMBINED CPE & RDSTER)
1999 POWERTRAIN DIAG. (COMBINED CPE AND RDSTER)
2000 SERVICE MANUAL (COMBINED CPE & RDSTER)
2000 SERVICE MANUAL (COMBINED CPE & RDSTER)
2000 POWERTRAIN DIAG. (COMBINED CPE & RDSTER)
2000 BODY DIAG. (COMBINED CPE & RDSTER)
2001 SERVICE MANUAL (COMBINED CPE & RDSTER)
2001 BODY DIAG. (COMBINED CPE & RDSTER)
2001 POWERTRAIN DIAG. (COMBINED CPE & RDSTER)
2001 CHASSIS DIAG. (COMBINED CPE & RDSTER)
2002 CHASSIS DIAG. (COMBINED CPE & RDSTER)
2003 SERVICE MANUAL
2003 BODY DIAG.
2003 CHASSIS DIAG.
2003 POWERTRAIN DIAG.
2004 SERVICE MANUAL
2006 CHASSIS DIAG.
2006 BODY DIAG.
2006 POWERTRAIN DIAG.

If you have any questions please ask.

Earl

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'M interested in the 2003 service manual. Please PM me.

OP
OP
S

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EARL,

I do have the 2003 manual. Are you going to the club party tomorrow night? If so I can bring it with and save postage?

If not how do you want it shipped? Give me the particulars

thanks
Steve A.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi again,

Thanks so much for the huge amount of interest for the manuals. I have started working on the ones that PM'd me.

I just wanted to say that I am heading to Chicago this afternoon for the Illinois VCA chapter winter party and wont return until tomorrow afternoon. If you haven't heard back from me today dont fret. I will contact everyone tomorrow (Sunday).

Also, as people buy the manuals I will edit my original post by removing the sold manuals, but if there is something you want contact me so I know what to look for in the remaining group of books I have.

thanks
Steve A.

OP
OP
S

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone on the forums for their support. Every manual; has been sold or spoken for. We will now have a new crop of experts to help the rest of us:2tu:

thanks again
Steve A.