Matt Black GTS pics

Red Shift

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's hot! Nice to see something different.

Even got the rare diamond clear corners. Are they still for sale anywhere? Small detail: maybe swap in chrome signal bulbs.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the Flat Black/Gray. Change the Black stripes to Matte Graphite stripes, paint the calipers Matte Graphite and return all the other modifications exterior-wise to factory, then you have a winner. Well that and 6 Spoke 09' factory Matte Graphite rims would be acceptable.

REDBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like it except for those heavy German wheels(forget the name) and the wing end plates.:2tu: I would also add a GTS-R front splitter, front canards and side splitters.

OP
OP
V

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like it except for those heavy German wheels(forget the name) and the wing end plates.:2tu: I would also add a GTS-R front splitter, front canards and side splitters.

Thanks for all the comments some like some don't thats what makes these cars what they are.... Personaly i dont like the rims either, they are so heavy:dunno:..

There are still a few things to do on it..Side splitters may be coming now the owner has seen mine and another set i fitted to a 96 GTS...

As for the wing end plates i have been trying to get him to swap them around after HE rushed to have them fitted before i got there to fit the wing to the car....

REDBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments some like some don't thats what makes these cars what they are.... Personaly i dont like the rims either, they are so heavy:dunno:..

There are still a few things to do on it..Side splitters may be coming now the owner has seen mine and another set i fitted to a 96 GTS...

As for the wing end plates i have been trying to get him to swap them around after HE rushed to have them fitted before i got there to fit the wing to the car....

Cool. Please post some new pics when you get her done.:2tu:

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the Flat Black/Gray. Change the Black stripes to Matte Graphite stripes, paint the calipers Matte Graphite and return all the other modifications exterior-wise to factory, then you have a winner. Well that and 6 Spoke 09' factory Matte Graphite rims would be acceptable.

What he said!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baz, that thing looks kool ! not feeling the wheels on it though. only cause of the gloss on them compared to the rest of the car.

Spot on. This is probably the only car where I'll say an all black, mat or gunmetal finish wheel would look better than a chrome lip on a Gen-2.

Great looking car otherwise....I'll bet that sucker is LOUD.

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know im late but damn, that flat black looks realllllly good. hmmm may have to copy.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that aftermarket or could those vents be bought and inserted into the OEM hood?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reverse it and you have a winner! I did my R/T Charger in Brilliant black with matte black graphics and it works.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Old post I know, but I like it.:) SSR makes a nice dark gray matte finish wheel....I'll post a pic if I can find one....that may go really well on it. I don't have photoshop but someone who does might give it a trial "look".

Also, are the dumps commercial products or did you fab them yourself? Great idea to exit the loud exhaust there rather than right under your ear!

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn't find side shot while stopped...sorry....but you can sorta see the color on this shot

Race_Car_Rear.JPG

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only one that does not like anything about it?

Not trying to be mean... just not my style.

A+ for originality maybe:dunno:

Well,i didn't want to be the first to down the car,but not feelin it much either. Honestly,i am going to say it straight out.I hate the side exhaust! It's just not right imo man. But if you like it,that's all that matters. :2tu:

note-lookin more the side exhaust really is all i don't like.Very sharp color imo. I'll just have to chill on your exhaust choice.Sorry if i sounded rude.

Last edited:

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks good in flat black but I will agree with most the wheels are taking away from a good looking car. I bet with some flat black 6 or 5 spokes it would look sick and would look completely different. WOW i bet it will ring some ears with those open headers:omg:

alice the cat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a beautiful car. Its hard to pull off the baddass look along with pretty. You did it. Beauty is skin deep as they say... sounds like the soul of this car is as amazing as the exterior. Well done Sir. The only down side I see is that it will be tough to out-do yourself on the next project. Good luck with that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235