May I introduce myself..........new RT/10 owner

DR VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have just acquired a 1995 Viper RT/10 with only 5000 km,all stock.
This site has been a great source of information for me and I see a lot of you have a tremendous amount of knowledge in all aspects of this awesome machine.Hopefully I can pick up a tip or two.
Now all we need is for the spring to finally break(received another 5" of snow last night).
Roman Gregg

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome aboard and i agree. sometimes i wonder why i ever left the left coast to come back to this sh*thole known as northeast ohio

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!

Must really **** to get one and not be able to drive it. I was lucky, after mine was unloaded from the transport I spent the next three days 'playing'

Bill

OP
OP
D

DR VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats!

Must really **** to get one and not be able to drive it. I was lucky, after mine was unloaded from the transport I spent the next three days 'playing'

I know what you mean.I'm just dying to take ir for a spin and can't get out of the garage.They are calling for mid 60's temperatures on the weekend,we'll see!

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Dr.

I am in a similar boat- I am waiting on delivery of my RT/10... not like I could drive it with this crappy weather we've been having on the east coast anyway.

Because of yesterday's freak April snowstorm, waiting for the car to arrive hasn't been too unbearable, but I suspect when a few nice days hit, it will be torture!

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WELCOME DOC!!

Let me be the first to say, post a pic!! I am from your neck of the woods, but moved to CA 10 years ago now...

My RT is right out in the parking lot...sorry to tell yah...
Enjoy, and go easy on the GO pedal till you get used to ALL THAT TORQUE...

Tomer

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Dr Viper and CONGRATS on the car...post pics within a few days or we will have to take away your drive-fast privileges :cool:

CStegall

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and be careful with the go-pedal until you've learned it - the snake can bite, especially in turns.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Roman, welcome to the board and congrats on the new snake. Looks like cruising weather in the next day or two.

FYI - Roman is also a member of the Prowler community

www.prowleronline.com

Welcome Roman. I think the Prowler is a great little brother.

195000_0111a-med.JPG

Hope you thaw out soon.

John

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!!! You got the best color, BLACK!!! I had to wait two whole months before I could drive my GTS. That was a tough one. Like others have said, careful of the go petal till you know it well. :)

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, you are in for some good times. The VOI's are great; I have been to all seven. I picked my SRT up at the factory Jan 14 but couldn' drive it until March 18 for two reasons. One, the weather and two I promised a friend she could be the very first to drive it. Finally the weather and her schedule worked out and with 9 factory miles on it off we went. I was a bit nervous but she did a great job and added 40 miles to it. I still didn't drive it until that weekend but it was worth the wait just to see the pure joy she had and the memory of the ocassion. As everyone else has said be real careful of the XCESSHP!!

OP
OP
D

DR VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Once again,thank you very much for your welcome.I will try and make as many events and meet as many of you as possible.Posts are so informative,it's great!

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome,
and join the Ontario club.
I am member seeing that i am so close being just outside Buffalo.
it is a great club with lots of events.
enjoy!

Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi