MD ( surrounding members )....help

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I am going to buy Joe's car here if not this week next weekend at the very latest. ( Fact is hours for work are a bit hectic. ) I already talked ot him and he said it was cool if I ask somebody for help. Would anyone here be willing to check it out for me? I trust Joe but even he said it would be cool to check it out right quick...Thanks man.

p.s. I SERIOUSLY doubt anyone could , would, or is...but if anyone is traveling to Cincinnati or surrounding area, and has a trailor.....willing to make some money by bringing it down for me?

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What exactly do you need? Which Joe? What part of MD is the car in? I may be able to help, PM info.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm the Joe.
I live in St Mary's County Maryland. That's in Southern Maryland, zip 20621.
I'm very close to Maryland International Raceway.

If anyone from So. MD or Va. northern neck, can come look over my car for Francisco, PM him.

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm heading down that way today 8/23 and could possibly take a look at the car.....Call me at 703-960-6682 and we'll see if the arrangements can be made...I'll be driving down Rt.301 past Rt. 234.....Biff

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bonk,
I'll be looking for a GTS. The early RT is just a little too stark for an old guy like me. I need windows and a little more inside room. I can pick up the mail as it is but the wife and I can't go to the grocery with the RT.

I'm still not really trying to sell it, no newspaper ads, but Francisco is looking for a low priced Viper and I told him I'd sell him mine for $27k.
A couple of VCA folks are due to look at it this morning and I guess it will be up to them to decide if it's a fair deal for Francisco.

If any of you guys out there think that my price is too high, you are welcome to suggest some other car for the lad, speak up. I'm not trying to pull any kind of tricks on him so if you know of a better deal feel free to point it out.

It would be helpful if you stick to cars that are actually available. Not one that some guy bought for a good price last month. He can't buy that one.

My price is based on what I think I can get if I run an ad in the Washington Post classified. I believe I would be able to sell it for $27k or more in the paper.

lilfedncc06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HELLO Kenny, Toby, and Jason lol im kevin im 16 and i love vipers, if you dont mind i was wonderin if any one of you guys could take me for a ride sometime???

i live in cold spring ky e mail me at [email protected] if you are interested

lilfedncc06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can anyone please help me, my name is Kevin im 16 and my favorite car is a viper but I have never been in one before so if you live in northern KY or cincinati OH e mail me please at [email protected]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang