Meaningless Post

VENOMUS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am what you call a “Foodie”. I love great food so I'm always at the store buying groceries to prepare a tour de force for the wife and kids. Yes I am the chef in the house but don’t be fooled, I’m a Viper owner and all man. Because I love to cook, I am in a stores parking lot often and dealing with the horror of parking my Viper and leaving it unprotected.

I have a choice, I can park closer to the store which will probably put me next to a rusted 1976 Ford Pinto and a nasty door ding to follow or I can Park at the other end of the parking lot where no other cars ever park and walk the extra steps. I always choose to walk the extra steps when in the Viper.

It never fails; I park where no other cars are parked and when I get back my Viper is surrounded with cars in all directions. And yes, sometimes that friggin rusted 1976 Ford Pinto is in the space right next to mine. Can anyone tell me why in the hell this happens? I am sure the people in the other cars are admiring the Viper because let face it, who doesn’t. Is it more then just admiration? Is it an attempted stick in the eye? Do they think I am being arrogant for wanting to protect my investment? I know this is a meaningless and long post but just wondered if others have the same maddening experience?

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did they not tell you ,that the viper has a hugh magnite that will attract cars around it when parked.Also beware while driving cars will follow closer to rear end.Will also create cars to try to get beside you and sway towards you.Cars will also run red lights and stop signs while being attracted to your viper.Your car also will make other cars react oddly (the yugo to the left will rev up to 5000rpms at lights when stopped beside you)It will make some people give you hand jestures that i tell my 5 yr old means that you are number one.And leave others yelling in there corvettes while ther wife points at your car only to say WOW when can we get a real car.
Just a example last nite went to a business dinner total guest #around 70 people ages 30-late 50's.I drove the viper and parked in a lighted area.I was 1 of the last to leave and the windows/doors/hood/front facia had so many hand prints the car looked like it was parked in the mall with santa sleigh at xmas.

This part next is only for those with a sense of HUMOR:
To avoid this buy a genI OR genII viper and leave the SRT/10 at home.

OP
OP
V

VENOMUS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Floorin04, I do notice that I get tailgated quite a bit more when in the Viper.

RavenFan, I live in Hunt Valley which is just North of Baltimore. How did you know my nick name is Pop?

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I know there won't be a safe place to park I don't take the Viper. When I do take it I also park in the far corner of the lot to avoid dings. One night I did this while shopping at Barnes & Noble. When I got home I noticed a huge loogy on top of the car (GTS fortunately). Disgusting and hard to understand the mentality of some people.

Bob K

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So one time I walked out of the grocery store after parking my GTS waaaaaaay out in the lot, and here is what I found:

You must be registered for see images

Yep, sometimes you just can't win... ;)

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No fn way would I have even attempted that set up. A crazy wind whips through and pushes one or two of them into your car! Whoa....

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No fn way would I have even attempted that set up. A crazy wind whips through and pushes one or two of them into your car! Whoa....

Everybody knows that there is no wind in Kansas. Just ask Dorothy...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like those carts have pads on them....But still, the sight hurts my eyes.

Look a little closer and you will see that some do, some don't. And imagine the horror when the pimple-faced grocery bagger said "oops!" as he and the manager helped me with the setup... :eek:

You must be registered for see images

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh man...if i saw someone putting carts around my soon to be viper i'd have to feed their little testicles to my dog :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wartymender