Mechanic in the Sacramento area

SteveC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could advise me on where to take my toy in the Sacramento area for mechanical and service work. I have to take my Lotus to the bay area so I don't mind traveling a bit as long as the mechanic is knowledgeable and honest. I just picked up a '98 GTS and I would like a good going over before I start putting on any miles.

Thanks, Steve

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

bvk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
another vote for valaya racing, the place is full of vipers.

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beleive it or not, one of the best Viper Techs out there is Randell Stowe at Folsom Lake Dodge in Folsom CA. He has helped me with both my street Vipers over the years as well as my Comp Coupe. He is a straight no BS kind of guy. He is also the shop forman there as well.DC is great too but its a long haul to LA from Sac. area.

OP
OP
S

SteveC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys, this is very helpful.

Best Regards

OP
OP
S

SteveC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks CCBrian,

I took my new toy into Randell, nice guy and very knowledgeable. It looks like the car I bought is somewhat of a ****, the previous owner must have kicked the $hit out of it. Randell has been very helpfull in getting everything taken care of, the list that Randell has given me is damn long but with his help and not eating for 3 or 4 months I'm sure everything will get straightened out. One more note.. Randell spent a lot of his own time finding some good used parts for the car to save me a bit of money here and there, this is a mechanic that goes out of his way for his customers and I would have no hesitation recommending him to anyone else.

Again CCBrian..... Thaks :)

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks CCBrian,

I took my new toy into Randell, nice guy and very knowledgeable. It looks like the car I bought is somewhat of a ****, the previous owner must have kicked the $hit out of it. Randell has been very helpfull in getting everything taken care of, the list that Randell has given me is damn long but with his help and not eating for 3 or 4 months I'm sure everything will get straightened out. One more note.. Randell spent a lot of his own time finding some good used parts for the car to save me a bit of money here and there, this is a mechanic that goes out of his way for his customers and I would have no hesitation recommending him to anyone else.

Again CCBrian..... Thaks :)

Glad to help...now take a look at our meeting this Saturday in the Norcal section. No need to bring your car-its supposed to be raining anyway. 10:00 am at the old Towe Museum. Looks like its going to be a good showing.Brian

xiongb1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to help...now take a look at our meeting this Saturday in the Norcal section. No need to bring your car-its supposed to be raining anyway. 10:00 am at the old Towe Museum. Looks like its going to be a good showing.Brian

Nice I'll try to see if I can make it out there too. :)

OP
OP
S

SteveC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wont have any free time for a while. I need to work weekends to pay for the repairs :brick: Once I everything gets back to normal I'll be there :2tu: